ROM rates/package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the supports over the years

I will cease selling albums once the current stocks deplete.

Why not continue? as your rates is reasonable and i haven't get a pc from you. :(

Why not continue? as your rates is reasonable and i haven't get a pc from you. :(
the problem is the price is too "reasonable", and I intend to help buddy photographers, but end up many wedding couples come and buy from me.

beside, it take up a lot of time to do selling of albums, should spend more time selling on my service instead. :bsmilie:

don't worry, this album is getting popular, should be able to get in some mini labs soon.

the problem is the price is too "reasonable", and I intend to help buddy photographers, but end up many wedding couples come and buy from me.

beside, it take up a lot of time to do selling of albums, should spend more time selling on my service instead. :bsmilie:

don't worry, this album is getting popular, should be able to get in some mini labs soon.
i'll be interested in getting your album for black/grey.
wait for my email. :)

As my current job is quite packed, i'll arrange to get it from u around end of the month.

Other then arranging time, don't tell me the couples take 30mins to inspect yr album then buy?

anyway, don't use this album for ROM,
you can't make much different on the album presentation on their AD (actual /wedding day) photo album, unless going for coffee table album presentation.

smaller album like the 120 (photos) album is good enough.

I can't find any rom price package related threads in this forum.
Thanks to storm c70 which will clear some people doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.