ROM Photographer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

theITguy

Sep 19, 2003
In this small world
Visit site
Hi, I am looking out for a photographer who have done ROM photography extensively for at least a year. It will be a ceremony at a resturant in Clark Quay. There will be a ceremony, followed by a lunch. The photographer will be treated with food on top of the charge for the photography service deployed. My requirements are:

Time: 11am - 2pm (may be extended prior to event)
Date: 10th Feb 2006
Venue: Clark Quay resturant

1. MF (be it film or digital), 35mm DSLR (no entry level DSLR like 300D, 350D, D50);
2. Professional photographer for at least a year (main income from photography work); or
3. Freelance photographer for at least a year;

Interested please PM me with details of your pricing and service structure, contact number, name and name of proprietorship/partnership/company.

Christopher

Just to add one more important thing:

There will be photo taking of the couple involved afetr the lunch session at nearby area or other places (yet to be confirmed).

Greetings.

I had received professional-academic training at [the] Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design (USA- Wisconsin) and specialize in picture composition / photo-journalistic shots.

Please contact me at 98373880 to see if we may work something out.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, there are people who think that I am looking at the gear to determine the photos and are either pissed off or upset.

Fortunately, so far I am looking only at the photos of portfolios sent to me and had discussed over it for a number of hours what kind of style of photos needed.

My options are still open while going to contact the existing people who pm me for their other pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.