ROFL! This guy is insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he must be nuts!!

"So people who take Gorgeouspil don't want kids. (You still can have kids. But you just don't want one.) A person who takes Gorgeouspil likes to concentrate his soul within his own body and does not wish to scatter his soul on to other bodies. So making babies is not desirable for people who take Gorgeouspil. Gorgeouspil allows a person to achieve unlimited beauty and unlimited youth. Meanwhile, it stops humans from unnecessary reproductions of more human beings.

Help bring this new technology to light. For the sake of mother nature, for the sake of millions of innocent animals, for the sake of your own future. Don't blindly let the unnecessary reproductions of more human beings ruin our home."

:think::think::think: where do you want to wear it sion?

can build one for my camera or not? Like that my camera will not kapu due to ware and tear.

Does he have Eternal Life Rings for other parts of the body?

Some people just don't like to wear rings on their fingers or feet.

Careful where you wear it my friend, they did say that in most cases it reverse the aging process, it other words, wear it too often in the wrong place and you may go back to how it look like when you're a baby :bsmilie: :bsmilie: wonder where you were thinking of wearing it?:think:

Careful where you wear it my friend, they did say that in most cases it reverse the aging process, it other words, wear it too often in the wrong place and you may go back to how it look like when you're a baby :bsmilie: :bsmilie: wonder where you were thinking of wearing it?:think:
my father would say his head, to regen back the hair. haha!

if you read the wiki.. it's supposed to shrink the skull!! :eek: :eek::eek: now why would anyone wants to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.