Road Peeves - Crazy Driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dnd8008 said:
cannot leh, first did not expect that some one was so stupid to do such a thing, hence just drove past, did not even get her car number. Then dangerous to put down wheel lah, and who drives with a camera ready to shoot??? :bsmilie:

It's never too difficult to get a better shot. all u need to do is try a little harder.
hehehee..

OT a bit -- from cars on the road to parked cars.

To all the drivers out there, make sure your car is not featured here http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com/

To extend the concept further, someone could start a drivingidiots site?

AReality said:
It's never too difficult to get a better shot. all u need to do is try a little harder.
hehehee..

ok, need to practice, you drive your car while putting on makeup and I try and take a pic of you? :bsmilie:

Another faustrating driving habit are those people who try and cut queue....

A long line of cars are queuing to turn and some cars will try and squeeze inbetween in front, all the time occupying the lane going straight and blocking the cars behind from going straight.

I'm sure some of you people have seen this before. I was on the PIE on the 2nd leftmost lane when the car in front of me suddenly stopped and then REVERSED because the driver missed the last exit!!!

Prismatic said:
I'm sure some of you people have seen this before. I was on the PIE on the 2nd leftmost lane when the car in front of me suddenly stopped and then REVERSED because the driver missed the last exit!!!

Wow! u sure?? horn until he/she move on..dun ever give space to ppl like tis to reverse..so dangerous!

nyxx88 said:
OT a bit -- from cars on the road to parked cars.

To all the drivers out there, make sure your car is not featured here http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com/

To extend the concept further, someone could start a drivingidiots site?
There is this place on Outram Rd or was it Tiong Bahru Rd. with the eating stalls on one side. At night alot of cars just park double and are blocking the road that leads to a turning road.......these people are inconsiderate!

When there is alot of traffic cars on that road can't move to the left as there are too many cars, leading to a jam......

And when cars are turning into a road are you not supposed to stop for pedestrians who go straight (no pedestrain crossing, but walkway)? Cars here mostly just drive without stopping, when do people realise that once they step out of that car, they are a pedestrian themselves?

HS

hehe... powdering her blardy nose is not crazy enuf, IMO...

ever seen a lady driver, balancing a street directory (big one, not those teeny-weeny ones) on the steering wheel, while driving along PIE in evening peak hour while reading the street directory? it's a blardy miracle she survived... even the trailer trucks siam her....

nightwolf75 said:
hehe... powdering her blardy nose is not crazy enuf, IMO...

ever seen a lady driver, balancing a street directory (big one, not those teeny-weeny ones) on the steering wheel, while driving along PIE in evening peak hour while reading the street directory? it's a blardy miracle she survived... even the trailer trucks siam her....
i think the pple driving near her are the luckiest one!!!!!got kamikaze driver:eek: :eek:

dnd8008 said:
She was using her left hand to hold a - not sure what you call it, the compact powder case (the mirror type that folds like a clamshell), as well as the sterring wheel, and using her right hand to powder her face! All this while she was using the mirror on her compact to look at her powdering!

Please share if you have any similar experiences.

it's okay lar... i usually trim my nostril hair, drip eye drops, etc... :bsmilie:

glensky said:
i think the pple driving near her are the luckiest one!!!!!got kamikaze driver:eek: :eek:

tell me abt it. it happened just after i enter PIE from bukit batok, in the direction of jurong. not hard to miss seeing her car cos it was swaying and cutting into lanes 1 & 3 b4 jerking back to 2. i was behind her and was wondering if the driver was drunk. so, gave the car lots of space and overtook her....

and dat was when i saw wat she was trying to do... shesh... :eek:

Not unusual leh. Seen it quite a few times already. Somemore they use the rear view mirror to apply their lipstick and stuff. Brush hair lar, etc, etc. Then there are drivers that can read newspaper while driving.. They think their car have auto-pilot izzit? Geez. They die the world will be a better place but what if they take along some innocent victims with them? Grrrrrrrrr!! ;(

Patryk said:
Being able to stop traffic to safely cross a zebra crossing or a junction is not a right, but a privilege.

If you are a driver, you need to revise your driving theory liao. :think:

gryphon said:
later TP say...
You driving still can take photos. Charge u :sweat:

haha guess who read road maps while driving? and thinks cars got auto drivers :p

Sometimes I wonder if I drove a M1A2 Abrams tank instead with a triangle plate..... will ppl give way to me more :sticktong

Denosha said:
Not unusual leh. Seen it quite a few times already. Somemore they use the rear view mirror to apply their lipstick and stuff. Brush hair lar, etc, etc. Then there are drivers that can read newspaper while driving.. They think their car have auto-pilot izzit? Geez. They die the world will be a better place but what if they take along some innocent victims with them? Grrrrrrrrr!! ;(

Read papers? Next they will be reading about themselves in the papers - about the accident they have caused!!! :angry:

Talking about lady drivers, I've got a few tales too.:)

The "Driving on the right lane while powdering face" syndrome is nothing new, I've encountered many times already.

The lady drivers are usually quite cautious and therefore abit slow, but the most irritating thing is that they love to drive on the right most lane.

And how they love to suddenly slam their foot on the brakes! A lot of them react to sudden change of traffic condition quite dramtically, and if you travel too close to them, you're most likely to hit their back if they jam their brakes. They panic quite easily.

Well, not only the brakes la, it really depends on where their foot is the moment they panic. Tha's why you read alot of news on lady drivers that suddenly accelerate into the walls of void decks, etc.:)

And once, I was caught in a 'jam' in a multistorey carpark, and guess what? A lady driver had her car parked just before the ram going up the carpark, and was making phone calls. We all gotten held up for a while and one of the drivers behind her decided to find out what happened. She told him that she couldn't drive up the ram and was waiting for her husband to come down from the flat to help her!!! What the....!!! This really takes the cake.;(

Even my wife will warn me if the driver in front of us is a lady. :)

Kenny

to be fair, i have seen good n bad drivers from both sex,

at the end of the day , i think its really how a person feels while controlling a car , after all , not many can afford to get a personal transport , but driving with no concern of the safety of others is really a jackass.

eg , i own a car i own the road , i have the money hence i deserve the right. someday something will happen to them , the worst thing that can happen is when nothing happens to them but innocent victim gets into the picture.

i have seen male drivers fighting for a parking lot , i have also seen small petite size lady driver handling a toyota wish while in the process edging other cars out of the way.

report to TP lah..road hazards ought to be taught a lesson or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.