Riot police break up demonstration outside CPF building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never see on local news leh...never realised this happened.

Somehow sense there's political agenda behind this 'demostration'...'whoever' is behind this should have used better common sense. Average Singaporeans don't have the time to stage demostrations - we're all too busy earning money to make ends meet!

Can't be bothered by such tactics. It's so 1950s.

hehehe ... think that it is good that the guys in blue come out ... once a while we need to know that they exist ;p I only remembered their existence this year when I saw the "ang chai" (red car) this NDP in the mobile column ...

wondering what they do the rest of the time in camps ;p must be quite eng ;p

paradigm said:
hehehe ... think that it is good that the guys in blue come out ... once a while we need to know that they exist ;p I only remembered their existence this year when I saw the "ang chai" (red car) this NDP in the mobile column ...

wondering what they do the rest of the time in camps ;p must be quite eng ;p

paradigm -> :kok: <- Ah Pao

Eh, although I'm not in SOC (Special Ops Command), but don't say they 'eng' leh. I'm sure they are training up or deployed elsewhere. I'll rather they stay invisible.

For a reality check, the same question can be asked for those in SAF and SCDF also what...

what I heard of is 4 truck of riot police vs 4 person, CSJ was conveniently there selling his book as well...

Aiyah this is Singapore. Anything you do can be considered against the law if they chooses to.

Zplus said:
CMI = Cannot make it!

Singapore Singlish derived from too many "action hero" war movies. As in, "He cannot make it...", when the hero refers to the unfortunate dying movie extra who is scripted to be cannon fodder (see also "care le fair"). :bsmilie:

Means a person is a complete failure.

LTAC= Like that also can:bsmilie:

4 ppl, never consider public riot, must be 5 and above.

but the shirt got write something.........:think:

and why they never call me also, i can shout: upz Upz UPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!1

smurfman said:
4 ppl, never consider public riot, must be 5 and above.

but the shirt got write something.........:think:

and why they never call me also, i can shout: upz Upz UPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!1

or invite them to KOPITIAM!! UPZ FOR YOU:devil:

Ah Pao said:
Never see on local news leh...never realised this happened.

Somehow sense there's political agenda behind this 'demostration'...'whoever' is behind this should have used better common sense. Average Singaporeans don't have the time to stage demostrations - we're all too busy earning money to make ends meet!

Can't be bothered by such tactics. It's so 1950s.

All political related discussions and topics are touchy and sensitive. Posters usually doesnt fully understand the situation they are in when posting such things especially personal comments in public forum like this. Thats why we have disallowed political related discussion in this forum. This is for the good of our members and this forum. And thats clearly stated in our guidelines right from the start.

Thread closed.

Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.