ring of fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperMako

May 12, 2005
BatamTourFireZoomed.jpg

too much blur ... at least the red subject needs to be in focus

Okay, who ever would do that is a crazy person. Other than that, I agree, too blurry...but a cool shot none the less.

Nothing is in focus:dunno:

hehe I see we have been to the same place,
watched the same show?

batam2.jpg

paxluv said:
Okay, who ever would do that is a crazy person. Other than that, I agree, too blurry...but a cool shot none the less.

these people in Batam, Indonesia are not so well off as you perhaps:dunno: so they have to do this type of dangerous act for a living. Lets give them a chance.
I was in Batam some times back and saw this [michhy did too] find it impressive so take a shot. Timing was quite spot on. Was trying a zoom blur at the same time.

good execution of technique! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
if you're going to try a shot like that again, consider using a tripod to reduce any camera shake, and go for subjects that are slower-moving or choose a different moment, like just before the performer makes the leap, that way your subject would be more in focus without losing any detail of the image. actually that would be best because you'd see the concentration on the face, and not his/ her back. that would be a more interesting story to tell. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.