Ricoh GR

joined the GR owners club exactly 2 weeks ago. been using it quite a lot. it's in my work bag everyday. pretty amazing compact camera.

joined the GR owners club exactly 2 weeks ago. been using it quite a lot. it's in my work bag everyday. pretty amazing compact camera.

Can post some photos?

Guys, anyone's got spare batteries? What's the place to get it from and how much?

Guys, anyone's got spare batteries? What's the place to get it from and how much?

I think it's the same battery as the Sigma one which used in those DP series cameras. Should be very easy to find, probably less than $10...

I think it's the same battery as the Sigma one which used in those DP series cameras. Should be very easy to find, probably less than $10...

I did use the LX3 battery charger instead of the BJ-6. But the batteries has a deeper groove and that resulted in the door not being able to close properly.

took a picture of this dragonfly on the bridge over river Kwai..

it was on the end of a wire ,which was almost one metre long, protruding out from the bridge..
the ergonomics of this GR really allows me to handle it one handed..
turned on the macro mode and managed to get a shot of the dragonfly..

The GR cam out of stock everywhere... was hoping that i can get it before my overseas trip:cry:

The GR cam out of stock everywhere... was hoping that i can get it before my overseas trip:cry:

next shipment comes in around 27/28th Jun. Run down to the camera store on that day

The GR battery is totally same as the Sigma DPM battery thus using the charger is of no issue and battery interchangeable. Battery life on GR is indeed very good but bad for the DPM.

The same one as the GRD 4? If so, the battery door doesn't close leh.

I thought its the same as GRD 4? I bought the one which is the DB60..

And that's the one for GRD 4 right?

I thought its the same as GRD 4? I bought the one which is the DB60..

And that's the one for GRD 4 right?

GRD IV uses DB-65 battery which is the same for GR.