Ricoh GR

disco

8899570088_61b773c143_c.jpg

Dawn (straight out from camera, no adjustment)

8898947143_8e438f3548_c.jpg

Go rob bank later. Stock in stores tomorrow.

Go rob bank later. Stock in stores tomorrow.

i got a call too..
but not from famous shop in AMK..

but the one in Holland V..

Let's charge to the stores now!!!

U can't find, can buy fro me for $1100. Lol.

At TK Foto now, he said 1-2 weeks more, no info any free gift or not. But tried GR Digital IV , like it very much!

Due to the delay at Customs, most shops will not be getting their hands on the GR until next week. Even then, stocks in the first batch is extremely limited and most would probably go to those on the reservation lists at the respective dealers.

It might be better for those who can wait to wait for later shipments because for the early adopters of the first batch :
(a) Only the camera is available and absolutely no accessories are available for sale
(b) The street price of the GR here is NOT better than the US list price
(c) There is not a single free gift... not even a cheapo Class 4 8Gb SDHC... unless the dealer gives one to you out of his own pocket
:(

Its available at Paris silk Holland v

the 1st batch of GR come in very limited quantity, only the cam is available. no other accessories
Parisilk has few pieces today. I believe it may have gone to pre-order. REst of major camera store would have it by tomorrow or monday.

quick, get yours. and join me to share the fun here.

Next shipment? With accessories ? But when is next shipment?
Due to the delay at Customs, most shops will not be getting their hands on the GR until next week. Even then, stocks in the first batch is extremely limited and most would probably go to those on the reservation lists at the respective dealers.

It might be better for those who can wait to wait for later shipments because for the early adopters of the first batch :
(a) Only the camera is available and absolutely no accessories are available for sale
(b) The street price of the GR here is NOT better than the US list price
(c) There is not a single free gift... not even a cheapo Class 4 8Gb SDHC... unless the dealer gives one to you out of his own pocket
:(

Next shipment? With accessories ? But when is next shipment?
No idea when's the next shipment or if there are any accessories then but I have already reserved a GW-3 kit for my GR once they start coming in. ;)