Ricoh GR

OOC jpegs from the GR.

1) Chicken Burger set from Kraze Burgers

2) Hungry!

3)

4) Wedges with mango sauce

if u not in urgent, leave it without ring for a while. We are working to get the GR club to be ready.
chance to get the limited edition red ring.

Wow that would be great. Hope I can get one. :)

All 4 sets of 99 images were shot through glass. 1st set was kinda disappointing as the glass was kinda greenish and had reflection. 3rd & 4th set was much better. Rendered at 50 fps. All 396 shots taken in A mode -0.3EV f/8 ISO100 with Ricoh GR in-camera interval shooting at 5s interval.

Marina Bay in 50 FPS on Vimeo

Anyone tried USB OTG with GR yet?

Anyone tried USB OTG with GR yet?

Well, I charged my GR w/ a battery bank (bought for my phone) a couple of times (did the same w/ my sold RX100 too), worked very well. Never tried other USB OTG stuff yet.

I'm glad that the camera battery can be charged through a USB port, now I won't be afraid it's out of juice 'cause I can always just bring one battery bank out (for the camera, phone, ipad and even my PMP). BTW, my power bank is a 12000mAh power house, one of the best accessories I've ever bought :)

Well, I charged my GR w/ a battery bank (bought for my phone) a couple of times (did the same w/ my sold RX100 too), worked very well. Never tried other USB OTG stuff yet.

I'm glad that the camera battery can be charged through a USB port, now I won't be afraid it's out of juice 'cause I can always just bring one battery bank out (for the camera, phone, ipad and even my PMP). BTW, my power bank is a 12000mAh power house, one of the best accessories I've ever bought :)
IC, I was checking if USB OTG can be used to transfer files out from GR to a Phone. My old GRD3 works very well with OTG.

A couple of 'lion-cats'... ;)

151531903.jpg

151531905.jpg

Can set Maximum Auto-Hi ISO on TAv mode? Mine only work on Av mode.When choosing TAv mode, it doesn't seem to limit at the max ISO i set. Can teach me how to set? Thanks in advance.

Can set Maximum Auto-Hi ISO on TAv mode? Mine only work on Av mode.When choosing TAv mode, it doesn't seem to limit at the max ISO i set. Can teach me how to set? Thanks in advance.

You can't do it. I will suggest to use program. Program mode also can adjust Av and Tv with Auto-high ISO.

You can't do it. I will suggest to use program. Program mode also can adjust Av and Tv with Auto-high ISO.

Thanks, sanfang. Will try.