Ricoh GR

Exchange only? No need top up? Wah ! Can ? On?

If there is such promo, you get the GWGH3 then sell me the strap, the ring and the case. hee... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
GR Landed at Home Today by Speed Post !

Waited Almost a month for fresh stock , worth the wait !

#1 Came all wrapped in mahjong paper !!!
IMGP3989.JPG

#2 Thought they send wrong item !!!
IMGP3992.JPG

#3 Phew !!! GR !!!
IMGP3998.JPG

#4 Free Gifts Galore !!
IMGP3999.JPG

#5 Everything in the mahjong paper box - missing a soft cloth.
IMGP4002.JPG

The "poison" has arrived!!

GR Landed at Home Today by Speed Post !

Waited Almost a month for fresh stock , worth the wait !

#1 Came all wrapped in mahjong paper !!!
IMGP3989.JPG

#2 Thought they send wrong item !!!
IMGP3992.JPG

#3 Phew !!! GR !!!
IMGP3998.JPG

#4 Free Gifts Galore !!
IMGP3999.JPG

#5 Everything in the mahjong paper box - missing a soft cloth.
IMGP4002.JPG

Hi,

Did the charger come with your GR or you have a side order? looking to buy one but can't find in Singapore. any tip please? Hate to charge via camera usb.

Hi,

Did the charger come with your GR or you have a side order? looking to buy one but can't find in Singapore. any tip please? Hate to charge via camera usb.

Hi, it's not the charger in photo, it's the plug to connect USB cable to the wall for direct camera charging.

Hi Friends, Anyone bought any of these charger ?

It's in Singapore , seems compatible DB65 .
PANASONIC CGA-S005E/DMW-BCC12/FUJI NP-70/RICOH DB-60 Battery

It's in Hong Kong, ships free to Singapore
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-Charger-Ricoh-DB-60-DB-65-GR-Digital-III-R4-/390255582868#shId

If you buying GRD IV, you don't have to buy it because GRD IV comes with the charger and it use the same batt as GR. Another jab for you to buy GRD IV. :)

After reading this http://www.mobile01.com/newsdetail.php?id=13633

I'm curious why photos taken by GR are underexpose. So I did a quick comparison on GRDIV and GR...

1. GRDIV's angle of view is wider than GR.

2. GRDIV's photo is brighter than GR. Somehow I feel GR's photo are a bit underexpose...

3. Again, GRD AF faster than GR..

4. No customise colour setting in GR.

Will try find out more on weekend to further understand the strength and weakness of GR..

Last edited:

"GR21"

Hi, Sanfong, nice meeting you just now. I hope you got what you need! There were at least 3 persons in the shop that owns the GR just now! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I can't do a comparison as I have sold my GRD4. But guess what Ricoh's famous for patching up the issues or enhancing features in firmware updates. Let's hope they continue their tradition.

1 thing I wish they have thought off is how to automatically detect that the Wide Converter is there!!!

When I was taking the shot, and looking at the photographers around me.. most are with their DSLR gear. Nothing wrong with that since I still own them, but it's just a joy to be able to carry such a small camera to take my morning sunrise shots on my way to work! No sweat!

Last edited:
If you buying GRD IV, you don't have to buy it because GRD IV comes with the charger and it use the same batt as GR. Another jab for you to buy GRD IV. :)

I just bought one today from this seller but not this one. they sells the original Ricoh charger for DB-60, DB-65 at USD26.99. Try my luck. Hope it works.

[/url]

2. GRDIV's photo is brighter than GR. Somehow I feel GR's photo are a bit underexpose...

3. Again, GRD AF faster than GR..

4. No customise colour setting in GR.

Agree on the above when I compared the GRD IV and the GR. Point 4 is a bummer...

Unfortunately, I can't do a comparison as I have sold my GRD4. But guess what Ricoh's famous for patching up the issues or enhancing features in firmware updates. Let's hope they continue their tradition.

1 thing I wish they have thought off is how to automatically detect that the Wide Converter is there!!!

I am sure Ricoh will continue their good tradition of providing/enhancing features through firmware upgrades, even when GR2 is out! ;)

Unfortunately, as the GH-3+GW3 have no electronic contacts between them, there is absolutely no way for Ricoh to provide function to detect the WA attachment...

Last edited:
f3.5, 1/30, ISO6400, Effect : Film. Straight out from camera with cropping to 16:9 ratio

9258483195_21e664fee4_c.jpg

Last edited: