Richard Yong nabbed in HK

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the best place to run & hide in your opinion? :)

Brazil or Chile. They have all kinds of wanted criminals. A WWII war crime criminals enjoyed life in Brazil for more than 40 yrs before he was found. Many WWII Jap & German who are wanted for war crimes are still living happily in Brazil.

If you go chile, you may even end up as their president like that Jap guy.

Brazil or Chile. They have all kinds of wanted criminals. WWII war crime criminals enjoyed life in Brazil for more than 40 yrs before he was found. Many WWII Jap & German who are wanted for war crimes are still living happily in Brazil.

If you go chile, you may even end up as their president like that Jap guy.

South America is a good place. Was told that Taiwan also not bad.

The Jap guy is president of Peru. Now he's trying to be a senator in Japan!

South America is a good place. Was told that Taiwan also not bad.

The Jap guy is president of Peru. Now he's trying to be a senator in Japan!

Yes, you are right. Alberto Kenya Fujimori was the President of Peru.

I wrote Chile later cause I was messed up with where he was arrested and still in house arrest. He escaped (like Yong) to Chile and was arrested in Chile.

"Alberto Fujimori: Arrested in Chile, Running in Japan, Dreaming of Peru"
http://www.globalvoicesonline.org/2...d-in-chile-running-in-japan-dreaming-of-peru/

He is running for Japanese upper house.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/japan/story/0,,2113066,00.html

His crime is greater, apart from corruption & murder, he also ordered the shooting of child soliders.

Relatively speaking, Richard Yong is a saint....would Richard Yong run for president some day? I think managing those millions in NFK qualified him already.

evening chinese papers reported it as "he was arrested while shopping(逛街)"... such irony...

He must be shopping for camera equipment over there, the prices here in Singapore can make one bankrupt.

haiz. poor thing. i thought he could at least have a 2-3 hour blockbuster "The Fujitive". now it become a few minutes short clip.

He probably despose his money and shopping publicly to be caught. Come back, wayang wayang, go for some days of jail term and when he is out, he is still a rich man with money out there.

If he is not given bail, the period of time locked-up will be counted as the time in prison thus he will be out in no time what ever the final jail term will be.

Enjoy the show.

Sigh.

Closing thread

Wa, this is damn emo and full of statements without grounds.

I suppose there are many personal friends of Richard Yong here who will know the man inside out, and then perhaps more. I think they know him better than he knows himself, have even planned out his future for him already. We need more talent like these in Singapore! :thumbsup:

-roll eyes-

It was quite funny reading some of the posts, but when pure cynicism comes in, well, that's not why I posted the news in the first place. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.