RFSG Outing: Malt & Mug= Happy Hour!

Not sure if I can join, Maybe late. Going over JB.

Guys, the outlet is closed for reservations at this moment.
The alternative is to change locations, or stick with it and meet there.

Ideas?

1. Benji77
2. DaXiong
3. magicianhisoka
4.Royale With Cheese
5. Joohander (jamie)
6. dash7869
7. Mikhail
8. Astroboy888 (Benji is smart to include alcoholic beverages in this outing as he knows Gary and I will be there for sure.)
9. Meven (I heard beer!)
10. raytoei
11. aomoon (Martin)
12. pixelbrain BEER!
13. anerjee (ani)
14. cancan7

Change of plan, i won't be able to join you guys today. Have fun

No change in details guys. Nearest MRT is Clarke Quay. Or you can walk from City Hall MRT as well.

1500hrs, Brewerkz Riverside Point.

I might be a little late. Will drop you a text later Ben!

Sorry cant make it for this one..ended up babysitting my friend's kids

thanks to benji for organising this... so many leica so little time...

Lost my wallet after brewerkz. if anyone spots a black leather fred perry wallet floating around do let me know. I know the chance is small but who knows

Lost my wallet after brewerkz. if anyone spots a black leather fred perry wallet floating around do let me know. I know the chance is small but who knows

oh dear..

Here are some grab shots:

malt.jpg

Legacy Pro 400 (aka Neopan 400) in 1+200 Rodinal and 1+200 HC110 mixed, stand developed for 30mins at 30C with agitation in the half-way mark.
M4-P with Canon 50/f1.2

malt-2.jpg

malt-3.jpg

malt-4.jpg

Last edited:
Legacy Pro 400 (aka Neopan 400) in 1+200 Rodinal and 1+200 HC110 mixed, stand developed for 30mins at 30C with agitation in the half-way mark.
M4-P with Canon 50/f1.2

Wah...interesting cocktail!

Here are some grab shots:

M4-P with Canon 50/f1.2

malt-3.jpg

interesting dev soup.. results are not bad, like the tonality on this shot of jon..

still in the midst of shooting my first roll of legacy pro... & btw tried the Xtol you passed me.. love it, you're right on the fine grain!

a shot of Patrick with his lovely FP-1.. +1 to poison!! :devil::devil:

6246806508_c3b8d5d5e4_b.jpg

taken with a Polaroid 195 with Fujifilm FP-100C bleached negative

a shot of Patrick with his lovely FP-1.. +1 to poison!! :devil::devil:

taken with a Polaroid 195 with Fujifilm FP-100C bleached negative

Thanks Ernest for the portrait! I didn't bleach too well as the paper backing stuck (that was folded in) to the emulsion and peeled off in the process when i took out this morning. Post ur portrait too. :) I need to learn how to bleach in order not to spoil the other negs. The process is a bit messy though.

6249991485_84a2fb81c6_z.jpg

Here is one of Gray taken on the FP-1 with FP-400B. Scanned from the photo.

magicianhisoka said:

Hope some kind soul will return back to u