Reviews of Lowepro Sealth Reporter 100AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard both good and bad reviews from many Lowepro users here. Guess I would have to use it and test out the durability of this bag myself!!!
I purchase this bag because, Domke (also dun like the little padding) and Billingham (I just need a simple bag) is way too ex for me.

It should last and serve you well as long as appropriate but not necessarily over care is given...until the day your equipment outgrows it..
I didn't look inside a Domke, the price already put me off.
I didn't even enquire about a Billingham as the price I heard already turned me off. :)

Last edited:
It should last and serve you well as long as appropriate but not necessarily over care is given...until the day your equipment outgrows it..
I didn't look inside a Domke, the price already put me off.
I didn't even enquire about a Billingham as the price I heard already turned me off. :)

Wat I dislike about Domke is the very little padding. Billingham is nice but the price just turned me off! :(

i used my lowepro bag for overseas shoot before.
when i'm not shooting ,
my REZO 190AW is big and people keep knocking it. =X

so i felt very unsafe .

and but now, i got crumpler 5mdh .
also not much difference :dunno::dunno:

I find the 190AW big too... But it has sufficient space for all my things.

No knocking for me, or maybe i too big sized liao. Big picture the bag looks small. ;)

Does anyone own Lowepro Inverse 200 AW?

Here's my take on Lowepro, they're actually very good bags that you can get at a good price especially if you get one secondhand from B&S. Lot's of people here "outgrow" their equipment pretty quickly and you can get a good deal if you look hard enough and are patiently enough (of course you've got to becareful of those who have an warped sense of reality and sell their used stuff at the almost same price at new, ditto for item condition).

Regarding the Stealth Reporter series, I've owned and used the 300AW and the D300AW.
Very decent bags, can hold lots, have lots of loops to hang optional add-ons. Removable insert, not that I'd carry the 300AW/D300AW as a normal sling bag - way too boxy, but it does help if you need to dry the bag and I guess in keeping your equipment dry as it adds another layer.

The only major drawbacks for the bags are:
1) Shoulder sling hook gets rusty pretty quickly - standard for Lowepro bags
2) wears quite quickly at the edge of where the all weather cover is stored - prob the velcro hooks the culprit. Still holds everything well, just quite unslightly.
3) foam inserts get soft quite quickly
4) A bit on the pricy side. If you don't need the extras (I suspect 70% of the ppl as CS won't need), you'll actually better off saving the exta $ you'll fork out for it and get yourself the Nova series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.