Review of the K-30 by a shy Pentaxian

Is the white selling in Singapore glossy or matte? Blue is glossy rite?

white is matte, black is matte, blue is glossy

K30_2.jpg

check fengwei's K30 camera album, you will see all 3 color under the sun.
K30Testing pictures by fengwei2005 - Photobucket

I have checked with both SLRR & OP, they only sell with kit lens. They don't sell body only.

buy the K30 with DA 40 XS kit, then sell DA40 XS, DA40XS is quite easy to sell and quite popular as well.

buy the K30 with DA 40 XS kit, then sell DA40 XS, DA40XS is quite easy to sell and quite popular as well.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will check if they have the DA40 XS combination.

any updates on availability of K30 bodys and kits?

Anymore review of any new K30 user?

Anymore review of any new K30 user?

It's been out for a while, enough reviews on the internet, still need more review?

I myself sold the K5 (Silver Limited Edition!) shortly after I got the K30, no regret so far :) The only thing I'm not very happy is the battery (good enough for general use, but hope it can last a bit longer), but I guess we are spoiled by the super long battery life of K5.

It's been out for a while, enough reviews on the internet, still need more review?

I myself sold the K5 (Silver Limited Edition!) shortly after I got the K30, no regret so far :) The only thing I'm not very happy is the battery (good enough for general use, but hope it can last a bit longer), but I guess we are spoiled by the super long battery life of K5.

Wah! I must follow you....:gbounce:
What I mean is the latest batch of K30 working well? So far no complaint.

Never heard any K30 batch problem, yet.

Ya . K30 seem to be a Problem free camera since it 1st launch . No negative review worldwide. Thumb up for pentax :)

For those waiting for the white K30, it has arrived!!:gbounce:

I just bought mine.

how much is the price difference for white from black

blue black same price. white i dono.

woohoo going to OP to get mine today

not sure ... i think white only comes with the kit... thinking either blue or black

any recommendations for dry cabinet?
just need to put my camera stuff, 2 to 3 lens

fastfrag said:
any recommendations for dry cabinet?
just need to put my camera stuff, 2 to 3 lens

30l is a good size for your need.
Many using Digi Cabi, Aipo.

I'm using Aipo.