Rereading Karl Marx

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw the answer is nader.

well -

you claimed that shanghai was more developed and complex a city compared to singapore because they had an elevated highway.. that's what i saw.. and what you just quoted.

the mods told me once that i should take a step back, and be less.. argumentative when it comes to these things. but i don't suppose you share my brand of humour.

1) I have been there, seen that and worked there. So I am sharing my experience. And the elevated highways is one of the icon representing success. You simply want to argue that I mentioned Highway as the only evidence of success, I would suggest you heel the advice given by Mattlock. I really don't see the need to explain in detail what I have seen and experienced in Shanghai to a fish when I am talking about stuffs on the dry land.

2) You assume you have humor. Mods have told you otherwise.:angel:

:think: can i have a pet monkey instead? :bsmilie:

this i can very well assume u will regret asking for a pet monkey.

here's why,....

the monkey will ape every aspect of u. which u cannot tahan!

or,

the monkey oso can tahan u!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i would like to borrow this here to link it back to the original argument, because i am not interested in drumming on the really OLD and STALE topic of ceo pricings, etc. the mods of kopitiam should just sticky the old threads where all that has been repeated quite a few times already.

Did we talk about CEO pricing?
You must be over the moon again. Hahaha.

OMG!!!! :eek:

why get so worked up

the ignore list function must not be working
either that, or you two really like each other
and cannot bear to be apart

is the answer satisfactory? :dunno:

i am still a little puzzled why my schooling has been brought up. i have never judged anyone based on background, so i am curious how this is applied to me.

You really wants to know why?
Read you own statement below.
You are making assumption that people Clubsnap did not understand the fundamental concepts of Economics and you are tire of playing the teacher role.

Like I said, your only experience so far is google and class room theories which you think is more superior to others, while you have no ideas how many people here have read economics before your time.

Anyway, your usage of super highway have already prove something about elite schooling.:D

i would certainly give more credibility if people talked about economics; but i think past dicussions have more than reinforced my firm belief that economics have no place here in Clubsnap - there is a general tendency to end up going through fundamental concepts before we can even have a vaguely useful discussion, and that is way too tiring for me, since such could be easily googled or picked up from popular bookstore. hence we have to use super highways. :angel:

btw please remember that this is a photography forum

and the ClubSNAP's Terms of Use, Rules and Regulations

which every member has agreed to

especially

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeatedly violation of this rule will result in banishment.

3. Off-Topic (OT) posts - Please direct all posts not related to Photography to the Kopitiam forum. OT posts will be deleted or moved without noticed if posted in any other forums.
NOTE: Although Kopitiam is meant as a catch-all area for things not related to photography, posts/threads which are:
religious,
political,
racist;
in nature or can be construed as such will also be stamped out, abolished and demolished without prejudice.

5. Flaming / Personal Attacks - We will not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks or self-promoting messages. Please refer to Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment.

6. Trolls - We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment. Do not participate in a thread merely to criticize or mock the equipment choice of other forum members in the thread. Examples include Nikon shooters posting in Canon topic areas, Canon shooters posting in Nikon topic areas and anyone posting in any topic area where the result can serve only to insult and inflame regular participants in that topic area.

7. Harassment - Harassment of other forum members via Private Message, postings, emails or other means will result in immediate banishment and if serious enough, may be reported to the relevant authorities for their further investigation.

i think enough is enough, please take your non photography "discussion" elsewhere if you cannot do it peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.