require semi pro Photographer for Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekardo

May 14, 2002
Visit site
require a photographer (semi pro, at least must have experience) for my Cousin's wedding on the 27th Sep (sat) night.

quote your price ?

Originally posted by Ninja
Try here,

Wedding Photographers

He's not looking for those PRO leh. He just wanted someone who have the experience in taking wedding photograph..and I will tag along as 2nd Photographer one..

anyone care to earn this extra buck, and taking it as a learning experience? Ang Pow sure got give one.. :)

I'm very keen. Please pm me or call me at 97558565. You can check out my gallery too Click Here

Price is negotiable but definately affordable!

Cheers

thanks for the overwhelming response, I will ask my cousin and find out what he really wants and how much he is willing to pay.

Will then contact everyone in my PM...

Actually I was asked to be the photographer (done ROM twice, Chinese Wedding Ceremony + dinner once), but with my Nikon N60, and Canon A40..I doubt I can do much.

really appreciate everyone's help!

Still got vacancy? Just finished a wedding shoot yesterday.

I can do the actual day photography. See my last 2 weddings at www.lionelsiau.com.

Let me know if u want me to shoot. As for pricing, I can customise to suit the wedding couple needs.

just asked my cousin..

actually he need the Full Packages of the wedding photo.

1) Studio shoot
2) Outdoor Shoot
3) Wedding day Car
4) Make up artist
5) Wedding Dinner Shoot (optional, if cost is too high, might omit this..)

anyone here offering full package?
His budget : $2.5k

Originally posted by ekardo
just asked my cousin..

actually he need the Full Packages of the wedding photo.

1) Studio shoot
2) Outdoor Shoot
3) Wedding day Car
4) Make up artist
5) Wedding Dinner Shoot (optional, if cost is too high, might omit this..)

such items usually come with the bridal gown package unless your cousin had only taken the gown from one place & wish to source for the rest of the above elsewhere?

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
such items usually come with the bridal gown package unless your cousin had only taken the gown from one place & wish to source for the rest of the above elsewhere?

oh yes..thanks for reminder..

forgot to add Wedding Gown

1) Studio shoot
2) Outdoor Shoot
3) Wedding day Car
4) Make up artist
5) Wedding Gown for Bride and Groom
6) Wedding Dinner Shoot (optional, if cost is too high, might omit this..)

I have given the thought b4, but my Cousin bride is a PRC, so going into JB is a hassle...applying Visa etc....

forgot to add Wedding Gown

1) Studio shoot
2) Outdoor Shoot
3) Wedding day Car
4) Make up artist
5) Wedding Gown for Bride and Groom
6) Wedding Dinner Shoot (optional, if cost is too high, might omit this..)

Hang on, I'll ask my friend (his parents has a bridal studio in SG). And see if he's able to match your price ;)

yo man. consider your package processed man. $2.5k for the above no probs (according to my friend).

Will be able to list out more attractive package in details.

Call me 91457047 - Joel. And I'll let you know the location of the Bridal studio.

I've told him about your requirements. And confirm that its possible. No Gimmicks.

Must treat me makan if deal successful ;) Call me asap.

ok..will call you soon to discuss...

require a photographer (semi pro, at least must have experience) for my Cousin's wedding on the 27th Sep (sat) night.
quote your price ?
What is "semi-pro"? Freelance photographer, part-time photographer, "half-bake" photographer?
You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
Good luck.

Originally posted by Pegasus
What is "semi-pro"? Freelance photographer, part-time photographer, "half-bake" photographer?
You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
Good luck.

Most of the time the above applies. But due to bad economy and competition..... changes somethings. And mind you, I'm getting a professional bridal studio to take care of his cousin's listed needs, at the quoted price. No monkeys involved ;)

Originally posted by tsystem
yo man. consider your package processed man. $2.5k for the above no probs (according to my friend).

Will be able to list out more attractive package in details.

Call me 91457047 - Joel. And I'll let you know the location of the Bridal studio.

I've told him about your requirements. And confirm that its possible. No Gimmicks.

Must treat me makan if deal successful ;) Call me asap.

Got space for an extra photographer? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.