[Request] Haru pics at EOY 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_princess

Mar 19, 2006
Mina san~

Hope that those who took our pics can share them here.
Those who took pics of us or when we perform on the stage, videos or pics welcome too.
We are in school uniforms and goth clothings.

Since no one has them, this thread is closed. Thank you for the attention :)

Last edited:
2nd programme :

Last edited:
:) thank you

Last edited:
Oh my god. All of them are out of focus. And I think you have overexposing issues, which I don't think you are aware of otherwise why would you show it.

Oh my god. All of them are out of focus. And I think you have overexposing issues, which I don't think you are aware of otherwise why would you show it.

did u actually read what she type in the first part of her post? READ!

first time handling dslr...posting not to get c.c but to request those who took our pics to share :embrass:

Hi, Ice princess

It good to take a step forward into the DSLR.Alway learn from lesson to gain experience.
It a good lesson to learn from.

Unfortunately, i don't attend the event, so no snaps can share.......
It that the cosplay event on yesterday at expo?

I tot it was from a mobile phone...

1) Turn on the auto focus (on your lens AF/MF) flip to AF
2) Turn the dial on the top of the camera (left side) to the green Square...

Try again.

Oh yes I read. And if everybody were to not comment on what the mistakes were, how else is she to learn.

Quite sure she means the shop Haru @ Far East, since the Haru gal is also named ice_princess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally like the dressing of #3, would luv to get and shoot that piece. Lotsa artistic potential esp the flowing red thingy.. lovely. Too bad I wasn't around to shoot events, perhaps next year.

She requests for anyone with their (outfit) pics to post here I guess ;)

Last edited:

I don't see what's wrong with him pointing out the flaws.
First time isn't an excuse used as a get-away especially when you post it on a public board.
All the more,as a first timer,she should be let known what is wrong with the pictures.

Last edited:
Hey there Haru, i'm one of the guys over at sgcafe.

By the way, what camera are you using?
Those pictures are really quite badly focused. I suppose you are using an autofocus lens, and you should really send in your body + lens to get them checked.

Honestly, none of these taken by me :)

Quite sure she means the shop Haru @ Far East, since the Haru gal is also named ice_princess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally like the dressing of #3, would luv to get and shoot that piece. Lotsa artistic potential esp the flowing red thingy.. lovely. Too bad I wasn't around to shoot events, perhaps next year.

She requests for anyone with their (outfit) pics to post here I guess ;)

Heee, exactly what i meant ;p

well,

i guess you can seek from cow and vince ba.....i am sure they will turn out better

well,

i guess you can seek from cow and vince ba.....i am sure they will turn out better

They do have our pics, but they are busy at the moment :)
Many other ppl took our pics also, but maybe not from clubsnap :)

The photos were shot without tripod at a slow shutter speed and not meant to be "clubsnap"-approved pictures so I think it is okay to stop giving "helpful" comments other than the request for fellow shooters to share pix about the event. :)

my eye brow keep frowning looking at the photos, but i will not comment on it. Just a gentle reminder, if we are not commenting about the photos and OT too much, this thread might end up in kopitiam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.