Repost: 29th Oct - Sexy Hip-Hop Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Due to the conflict of interests and other inconveniences in my previous post for my debut shoot, I have decided to repost it with a revised arrangment to encourage a more positive response, please refrain from posting personal comments here, kindly PM me instead or post them in the Kopitiam section of CS.

I will be offering a HUGE 33% discount! The new price of this shoot will be $80 for BOTH models.

Theme: An exclusive shoot for 1 photographer to 2 models. The photographer gets to shoot both dancers performing simultaneously and spontaneously or according to their direction. The girls will groove to rythmic Hip-Hop beats while the photographer captures their passion and sensuality in unique camera angles.

Models: Lovynn & Yi Jie, professional performance artistes of Singapore's leading Hip-Hop dance company, The iLLers inc. having performed for MTV Asia, Singtel, Funkamania, Nike and are sponsored by the Adidas Hip-Hop range of products.

lovynn_02.jpg
yijie_01.jpg

(more pictures of the models are available at my CS gallery)

Outfits: 2 outfits each model. Mini skirts, boots, Mid-riffs, and lots of BLING BLING! (professional hair & makeup
artist provided)

Date: 29th October (Saturday)

Time:
3pm-4pm (Slot 1)
4pm-5pm (Slot 2)
5pm-6pm (Slot 3)

Cost: $80 per photographer

Slots: 6 slots available (2 photographers to each slot)
E.g. Models wearing outfit 1 - Photog A shoots for 10 mins then Photog B shoots for 10 mins. 10 mins interval while models change to outfit 2 - Photog A shoots for 10 mins, and Photog B shoots for 10 mins. 10 mins interval while models prepare for the next shoot. Total of 1 hour in each slot and 20min for each photographer.

Refreshments and snacks WILL be provided

Please PM me to reserve your slot (1st come 1st serve). Kindly include your name, CS nick, handphone number and specify the timeslot you would like to apply for. All payments should be made before 28th Oct (Fri) through POSB bank transfer. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Loverly,
Lydia

Hi Lydia,

I think this is a great concept and a great shoot for me. Price reasonable too. I would rather come and have an enjoyable shooting session and go off rather than to stay for 3 to 4 hours and have so little time to shoot with 6 to 8 photogs waiting their turns to shoot.

Only thing is that I am busy this Sat. Hope that there would be another session in a few weeks time.

Thanks for your kind interest. It's a pity you can't come for this shoot but don't worry, you can definitely look forward to more excitely shoots the week after this. I'll keep you informed!

smallaperture said:
Hi Lydia,

I think this is a great concept and a great shoot for me. Price reasonable too. I would rather come and have an enjoyable shooting session and go off rather than to stay for 3 to 4 hours and have so little time to shoot with 6 to 8 photogs waiting their turns to shoot.

Only thing is that I am busy this Sat. Hope that there would be another session in a few weeks time.

Lydia

Just a suggestion. Your arrangement will make the model very tired. I know u meant well but i think it's better to organise in the manner to shoot one outfit for all photogs before changing to 2nd outfit, u will save time as u only need to change once.

Also, are u shooting with 2 models? It may be better to shoot with 1 model for studio...

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm providing 2 models so that the photographer can have more choices and variety with his shots. In this case, it will be value for money. He can choose to shoot 1 or 2 models, or 1 after another, it's all up to the photograher himself.

nemesis32 said:
Lydia

Just a suggestion. Your arrangement will make the model very tired. I know u meant well but i think it's better to organise in the manner to shoot one outfit for all photogs before changing to 2nd outfit, u will save time as u only need to change once.

Also, are u shooting with 2 models? It may be better to shoot with 1 model for studio...

Status
Not open for further replies.