Replacement for Sennheiser ear cushions

frozentomtom

Jan 6, 2010
My Sennheiser ear cushions has melted, a part from Senniheiser service center, where else can we sent the headphone to for ear cushion replacement?

Hi. You can try stereo electronics at plaza sin. They have various replacement earbuds.

If you are refering to cushion instead of earbuds, better to get it from Sennheiser. Think they are located at HP Alexander Road.

A few years ago, I went to change my sennheiser headphone cushion at Alexandra and paid SGD55-70 just for the replacement and workmenship. After 1 year plus, it melted again. Perhaps Singapore weather has caused the melting or the original sennheiser ear cushion is built such as not so lasting. After changing the cushions twice, I decided to switch to Beats Studio Headphone since. I am still using it perfectly.

I am not sure if the prices has changed, you can call them to check the price first. My suggestion is I always go for the original replacement as the third party brand may not be well fit.

Hi. You can try stereo electronics at plaza sin. They have various replacement earbuds.

Checked with them already, they don't do ear cup replacement.

A few years ago, I went to change my sennheiser headphone cushion at Alexandra and paid SGD55-70 just for the replacement and workmenship. After 1 year plus, it melted again. Perhaps Singapore weather has caused the melting or the original sennheiser ear cushion is built such as not so lasting. After changing the cushions twice, I decided to switch to Beats Studio Headphone since. I am still using it perfectly.

I am not sure if the prices has changed, you can call them to check the price first. My suggestion is I always go for the original replacement as the third party brand may not be well fit.

How is your Beat Studio now? no issues with melted ear cup? how old is your Beat Studio?

Is it a high-end and expensive senheisser headphone set? If it is, sennheiser service center should beyour best solution.

If it's not so expensive and you just don't want to waste perfectly working headphone but for the cushions, have you thought of DIY cushions?