removing digital noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
besides neat image, wht other softwares can remove noise fast,effective and most importantly, can batch process?

i cant seem to batch process using neat image

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
must be you got a really noisy picture... did you just added sound to it? hehehe...
well..DCA, hope i dont sound hostile to u but,i am not really in the mood to laugh.
sorry but i feel like shooting myself with a gun after looking thru the images i took for a class chalet and most of the images looked extremely noisy. maybe i get 1 pic without ppl in it and post here to show how noisy it is.

Hi i am using noiseware for my removal of noise from my camera :p

Glad to help if you dun mind

:eek:
didnt know there are so many nice chaps ard. :embrass:

DCA, no need sorry lah. i abit blur because of my chalet...humour cells smoked by BBQ liao ;p

CopyofP1110541n.jpg

CopyofP1110530n.jpg

CopyofP1110529n.jpg

CopyofP1110523n.jpg

the 4 pics have only been resized to 640x480 pixels (damn i forgot the rules on this)

anyway i used the shadow/highlight function to edit it a little, didnt really tweak the amounts under shadow and highlight much.
the charcoal pic, my orginal pic didnt have that obvious noise but just that, the shadow hightlight thing made the noise more obvious -_-!

actually i post the pics is not so that everyone can help me edit but just that i want to show how noisy it is, and mainly what methods/software i can use to remove the prob

The speed is 6.8s on a athlon 2.6 Ghz :)

Hi i think you just need to search it on the internet..can rem the exact location :p

Should be able to find it quite easily

I use Noise Ninja Pro, can do batch pretty well and not too bad a noise remover. Can check it out at the following :-

http://www.picturecode.com/index.htm

acetylcholine said:
besides neat image, wht other softwares can remove noise fast,effective and most importantly, can batch process?

i cant seem to batch process using neat image

I use noise ninja as well...... expensive but definitely worth it

cheers ;)+

Status
Not open for further replies.