Register Now for Clubsnap Nikon Outing- BikeAsia 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie this is the final list and I will place in 5 reserves. There are already 2 there.

Looks like we have 3 ladies, our very own Nikon Fairy aka "Lotusfairy", furball and Qinnie. How about more ladies joining us? still have 9 slots (furball and Qinnie are part of organiser so no need to take the place here)

This is the final list as at this post

Organising Comittee:

The organising committee:

1. Overall in Charge Clubsnap and Nikon Club
Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

3. Helpers for both CS and Nikon Club:

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Please pay attention to this: Bike Asia offers free entry to ladies on 28 Feb ONLY - As such we will not issue tickets to ladies for this outing but a Nikon lanyard with pass to allow entry in the photoshoot area exclusive to Only CS and Nikon Club Outing members on 28th Feb

We in Clubsnap have 40 tickets and photoshoot pass (for the guys) and 10 photoshoot pass for ladies.

Register here Please PM me your actual name for verification on actual day:

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20. Recluse
21 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Rotisiao <--- he was skipped.
23. Moodsetter
24. Tom86
25. part0
26. igbi
27. yf_chua
28. Majest1c (will pm you)
29. iTantc
30. poondq
31. Derrick
32. Skazwan
33. DinoSG
34. F2000
35. shukorn
36. Kinachi
37. Redmonsoon
38. Dearboy87
39. Benosauraus
40. Derrick Tong

Reserved: (5 names max)

41. selamatlzh
42. Legoz
43. Dan

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Please keep me informed if you cannot make it so that the reserve can be inserted into the main list, do not waste the tickets

Nikon Club has also 40 places open for registration here http://www.nikonclub.com.sg/pages/news_detail.asp?id=59 you need to register as members to log in. So hurry join Nikon Club

For Nikon Camera User who missed out the reservation, do not be dishearten, you can pay the admission on 1st Mar and will be able to go to the shooting area to shoot the competition and actions. The shooting area will be open to anyone with a Nikon Camera to enter on the 1st Mar.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Okie this is the final list and I will place in 5 reserves. There are already 2 there.

Looks like we have 3 ladies, our very own Nikon Fairy aka "Lotusfairy", furball and Qinnie. How about more ladies joining us? still have 9 slots (furball and Qinnie are part of organiser so no need to take the place here)

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Please pay attention to this: Bike Asia offers free entry to ladies on 28 Feb ONLY - As such we will not issue tickets to ladies for this outing but a Nikon lanyard with pass to allow entry in the photoshoot area exclusive to Only CS and Nikon Club Outing members on 28th Feb

We in Clubsnap have 40 tickets and photoshoot pass (for the guys) and 10 photoshoot pass for ladies.

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
21. Rotisiao <--- he was skipped.
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
27. Majest1c (will pm you)
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Please keep me informed if you cannot make it so that the reserve can be inserted into the main list, do not waste the tickets

Nikon Club has also 40 places open for registration here http://www.nikonclub.com.sg/pages/news_detail.asp?id=59 you need to register as members to log in. So hurry join Nikon Club

For Nikon Camera User who missed out the reservation, do not be dishearten, you can pay the admission on 1st Mar and will be able to go to the shooting area to shoot the competition and actions. The shooting area will be open to anyone with a Nikon Camera to enter on the 1st Mar.

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan
43. JOHN LEE

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

For Nikon Camera User who missed out the reservation, do not be dishearten, you can pay the admission on 1st Mar and will be able to go to the shooting area to shoot the competition and actions. The shooting area will be open to anyone with a Nikon Camera to enter on the 1st Mar.

Last edited:
Okie this is the final list and I will place in 5 reserves. There are already 4 there.

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan
43. JOHN LEE
44. Dinorex

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

For Nikon Camera User who missed out the reservation, do not be dishearten, you can pay the admission on 1st Mar and will be able to go to the shooting area to shoot the competition and actions. The shooting area will be open to anyone with a Nikon Camera to enter on the 1st MAr.

Last edited:
Okie this is the final list and I will place in 5 reserves. There are already 4 there.

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan
43. Dinorex

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

For Nikon Camera User who missed out the reservation, do not be dishearten, you can pay the admission on 1st Mar and will be able to go to the shooting area to shoot the competition and actions. The shooting area will be open to anyone with a Nikon Camera to enter on the 1st Mar

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan
43. Dinorex
44. Huggable

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan
43. Dinorex
44. Huggable
45. Aim

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Last edited:
Just A Reminder, as stated in the first post. This is a NIKON event for Nikon User Only, Please Bring along your NIKON CAMERA for this outing, Compact Cam, DSLR even film camera is ok as long as NIKON

As I will not be there on the actual day, please cooperate with the organising committee. Seriously I had a bad week in CS and I do not wish this event to be marred by ppl who are informed but simply and deliberately do not want to follow very simple instructions (ie Nikon Camera only ). Thank You

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9.shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. Derrick Tong
40. selamatlzh

41. Legoz
42. Dan
43. Dinorex
44. Huggable
45. Aim

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9. shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. selamatlzh
40. Legoz

41. Dan
42. Dinorex
43. Huggable
44. Aim
45. airforce1
Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

For Nikon Camera User who missed out the reservation, do not be dishearten, you can pay the admission on 1st Mar and will be able to go to the shooting area to shoot the competition and actions. The shooting area will be open to anyone with a Nikon Camera to enter on the 1st Mar.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Wow I miss this. Any chances for standby reserve.

is there a 29 feb this year? i do not think so. not a leap year joke?

Hum...
I'm i seeing wrong or there is a typo error in the date as there is no 29 Feb 2009
I've check on nikon member club website its actually 28 Feb and i've register for the event there so see u guy down there :)

Last edited:
is there a 29 feb this year? i do not think so. not a leap year joke?

Event for Nikon User is 28 Feb.

The last sentence reads clearly that in case anyone missed out 1 Mar 09 (typo as 29 Feb), the shoot area for Nikon user will still be there for anyone with a Nikon Camera only to use. Unlike the Nikon Outing on 28 Feb, for 1 Mar you need to pay for admission for the BikeAsia 09. :)

Thanks for the clarification and correction

Last edited:

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9. shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. selamatlzh
40. Legoz

41. Dan
42. Dinorex
43. Huggable
44. Aim
45. airforce1
Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Organising Comittee:

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9. shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. TMC <--- Changed from Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. selamatlzh
40. Legoz

41. Dan
42. Dinorex
43. Huggable
44. Aim
45. airforce1
Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Change in one of the list as it was skipped by the TS.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4801159&postcount=19

Any updated list recently?

Removing myself from the list. Going for another shoot instead.

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9. shinnh
10. sigg
11. Duffy
12. TMC <--- Changed from Daftone
13. J2meePok
14. noelmac
15. Bervyn
16. luna_sea83
17. Recluse
18. U2nofear
19. blackman
20 Syc77(on behalf)
22. Moodsetter
23. Tom86
24. part0
25. igbi
26. yf_chua
28. iTantc
29. poondq
30. Derrick
31. Skazwan
32. DinoSG
33. F2000
34. shukorn
35. Kinachi
36. Redmonsoon
37. Dearboy87
38. Benosauraus
39. selamatlzh
40. Legoz

41. Dan
42. Dinorex
43. Aim
44. airforce1

Girls (photopass only):

1. LOTUSFAIRY

Lumiere and Qinnie

2. OIC for Clubsnap:
Acidbyte and FurBall

1. Jnet
2. Longkangman
3. Redsun

Guys:
1. jacob
2. alexyap1205
3. zh3ng
4. coolsigg
5. simpleliving
6. kuantoh
7. perspectives-act
8. stray sheep
9. shinnh
10. sigg