• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

regarding 3rd party Litium battery for Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwongwh

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
I juz bought a 300D and got a 3rd party battery.. no problem charging the original Canon battery, but when I try charging the 3rd party one, the light neber lights up... izzit that u need to hv 3rd party charger for these non-original batteries or it is spoil ? thanx

J

Jason H0

this shows u not to trust 3rd party batteries cos u never know what is manufactured. better to spend a more to get original batteries for a piece of your mind.

cwongwh said:
I juz bought a 300D and got a 3rd party battery.. no problem charging the original Canon battery, but when I try charging the 3rd party one, the light neber lights up... izzit that u need to hv 3rd party charger for these non-original batteries or it is spoil ? thanx

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
I think its the batt that is spoilt. I have been using my 3rd party batts for half a year and it works great! Even longer life than the original batts. I think probably u are just unlucky to get a spoilt one, it happens even with original batts too. If its still within warranty, just bring back for a 1-1 exchange?

cwongwh

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Thanx for your advise... actually bought from Cathay just yesterday.. got it coz it cost 1/2 the price of the original... anyway, will go back cathay to see if can replace...

Splutter said:
I think its the batt that is spoilt. I have been using my 3rd party batts for half a year and it works great! Even longer life than the original batts. I think probably u are just unlucky to get a spoilt one, it happens even with original batts too. If its still within warranty, just bring back for a 1-1 exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom