regarding 3rd party Litium battery for Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwongwh

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
I juz bought a 300D and got a 3rd party battery.. no problem charging the original Canon battery, but when I try charging the 3rd party one, the light neber lights up... izzit that u need to hv 3rd party charger for these non-original batteries or it is spoil ? thanx

this shows u not to trust 3rd party batteries cos u never know what is manufactured. better to spend a more to get original batteries for a piece of your mind.

cwongwh said:
I juz bought a 300D and got a 3rd party battery.. no problem charging the original Canon battery, but when I try charging the 3rd party one, the light neber lights up... izzit that u need to hv 3rd party charger for these non-original batteries or it is spoil ? thanx

I think its the batt that is spoilt. I have been using my 3rd party batts for half a year and it works great! Even longer life than the original batts. I think probably u are just unlucky to get a spoilt one, it happens even with original batts too. If its still within warranty, just bring back for a 1-1 exchange?

Hi Everyone,
Thanx for your advise... actually bought from Cathay just yesterday.. got it coz it cost 1/2 the price of the original... anyway, will go back cathay to see if can replace...

Splutter said:
I think its the batt that is spoilt. I have been using my 3rd party batts for half a year and it works great! Even longer life than the original batts. I think probably u are just unlucky to get a spoilt one, it happens even with original batts too. If its still within warranty, just bring back for a 1-1 exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.