Recommended Camera Shop in JB

fadli said:
Totally agree..
Yes i also recommend d7000.
More len options in future...
I was at plaza angsana last sun... they shd have stock for d7000 at the moment.
For those may interested i notice at mee too, they sell crumpler md bags, i forget the price but for 5md is bout 80buck sing... so is cheaper there.

flitstoned said:
I drive and can take 4 people. (more bargaining power) No bags allowed while going in and I reserve the right to check any that you bring in to Singapore. No other shopping other than camera. I am sure you will understand why. We will need to call them to see if they have stocks and what is the best price they can offer. PM me those who are interested. I am lost between the D7000 and D5100.

Keep the empty boxes well to prevent tax

nikkorian said:
For those may interested i notice at mee too, they sell crumpler md bags, i forget the price but for 5md is bout 80buck sing... so is cheaper there.

Take a close look at their Crumpler, is CHINA Crumpler.

nikkorian said:

The crumpler is not original, it's very obvious the quality is different

spree86 said:
The crumpler is not original, it's very obvious the quality is different

Haha isit.. lucky i din buy...

small pig said:
but how cheap is it.

I know singapore original is 120 bucks for 5md....

hi guys,may i know the contact no of mee too and berlian foto in plaza angsana?

chngoi said:
hi guys,may i know the contact no of mee too and berlian foto in plaza angsana?

Google

Tq very much guys

just called mee too photo, d7000 body quoted rm2900.
foto berlian quoted rm2950

thanks all,
I just got it from Mee Too today price at RM2850 (at 2.443 rate today is bout SGP1168 only) with 1 year warranty and NO freedies...
Bro, is it a kit lens or body only?

playhard said:
Bro, is it a kit lens or body only?

Haha.. of cos just body onli... but i chk singapore cost bout 1580 body onli... so it still 400bucks cheaper

nikkorian said:
Haha.. of cos just body onli... but i chk singapore cost bout 1580 body onli... so it still 400bucks cheaper

The 400 saved can go for seafood dinner and buy 1 mth supply of food in giant :)

Hi I going Angsana to hoot a D7000 tomo. Can anybody advise the cab fare from checkpoint to there is around how much? Thks.