Recommendation for D70 tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

hstn_asia

Oct 6, 2004
Jurong West
Hi guys,

any recommendation for D70 tripod? budget not exxceed 200. Let me know the brand and model number, and where to get please. Thank you very much. :)

nickmak said:
Manfrotto 190ProB with a 486RC2 ballhead... :thumbsup: good stuff...

yup... it certainly is... :thumbsup: :)

This won't do, you don't know what's the heaviest load the thread starter has, what if (IF) he has a 500/4 ?

:) The tripod & ballhead selection mainly depends on the heaviest load you're going to ever use on the setup.

Cheers!

espn said:
This won't do, you don't know what's the heaviest load the thread starter has, what if (IF) he has a 500/4 ?

:) The tripod & ballhead selection mainly depends on the heaviest load you're going to ever use on the setup.

Cheers!

dan get 055ProB lor.. :blah:

espn said:

Cheers!
Well, just stating the tripod that is worth the money ($200). :blah:

Ordinaryless: Yes, 190B/055B doesn't come with a ballhead, it's purchased/sold seperately.

Hi Guys, Thank you very much for your recommedation. I got the tri-pod. :) Very good but now I have one problem.... The zip for the bag of the tripod that I bought is accidentally be broken by me :cry: :bheart: . Anyone know where do they sell the bag for the tripod?

Status
Not open for further replies.