Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwah you shot wedding at Capella?
Super expensive and atas place from what I understand.
I think probably one of the most ex in Sg too.
Must be really rich couple man

Yup, my master's side clinched the deal. The tea ceremony and dinner were on separate days.

And they have 2 wedding dinners to cover yesterday.

I helped to covered the matrimony & dinner on this side so his partner can cover the other dinner.

Ya.. Most the guests were in suits and gowns.

And heard the cheapest car the groom's brother own is a Lexus. The higher end ones are Bentley and Ferrari. :sweat:

Wah really ah.. nv consider that place before when we source ard for a wedding venue..

Wonder how much per table

Heard the charges is about 2K per table. :sweat:

Yah nice, day time the centre lightwell can open, quite drama, but difficult for pple to go all the way there to attend wedding...u need faster lens la... Come to canon and get 85 f/1.2 and 50 f/1!

Shd BBB D3s

Oh, is it? I didn't know the light well can open. :bsmilie:
1st time there also.

Ya, but most guests drove there la. Only the 2 poor photographers took cab.

No one fight for cab with us last night. :bsmilie:

How about Nikon D3s and Canon 85mm f1.2 combination to offset the 1.5 stops? :bsmilie:

Andrew/NNB, this weekend i can't go to the new site, got program liao, we go next week. :)

New place never jio me.
Sunday I'm free.

Need to walk far far in and go down into mud......:sweat:

Luckily you never follow us yesterday, the walking out is soooooooo fun. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Luckily you never follow us yesterday, the walking out is soooooooo fun. :bsmilie:

next time I'm not going to do that U-turn:sweat: at most I will just walk to the part where we shot the lynx spider...:bsmilie:

next time I'm not going to do that U-turn:sweat: at most I will just walk to the part where we shot the lynx spider...:bsmilie:

Lol, fun wat. :bsmilie: The last part to the road i almost no strength to jump up. :bsmilie:

Look thru my scotland photos, i regret not to bbb my 24PCE and IR filter earlier. :(

o_O can wear my wet market boots.

You all go in one way come out another way?

My Northface waterproof pants torn during my malaysia trip......need to bbb one now.....:(

Last edited:
My Northface waterproof pants torn during my malaysia trip......need to bbb one now.....:(

One is not enuff... buy 2 or 3 more... :bsmilie: :devil:

New place never jio me.
Sunday I'm free.

U sure ah, dun regret :devil:

its gonna get real dirty..hohoho..

Yeah, i had most of the fun (bashing) :sweat::bsmilie:

i concur, if me i will jump into the canal and swim across :bsmilie:

Ya, we go by another way. need to bash. :bsmilie: Confirm underwear wet.

in the morning already wet already... don't need to wait till bashing out :bsmilie:

That time all outing must wear swimming trunk or tights. :bsmilie:

Ok Onz.. we go tailor made our exposers macro body suit.. made tight tight and damn waterproof.. if got illuminous kind lagi best.. can use for nite macro and can dump our led lights ard :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.