RE: Camera bag for 2 dslr

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc811

May 20, 2005
Hi, i'm travelling overseas next month to 2 different country. I intend to get a bigger camera bag to house my 350D & 40D. Thinking of getting a backpack type, else sling type which i'm using now (Lowepro 300AW). Any recommendation and pricing? Thanks.:)

Though it is more comfortable for your shoulder, you will be very hot (in warm weather) if you use back pack.

Lowepro mini trekker or computrekker will be just nice for you with some room for other stuffs. Should be less than 150 bucks. Cheap and good.

Though it is more comfortable for your shoulder, you will be very hot (in warm weather) if you use back pack.

Lowepro mini trekker or computrekker will be just nice for you with some room for other stuffs. Should be less than 150 bucks. Cheap and good.

I used to have Lowepro Rover II AW & Orion Trekker, but still feel that the storage space is too small to house 2 bodies. Anyway, will be travelling to Korea & Phuket next mth. So hopefully can get the bag ready, else will stick to my 300AW first.:)

lowerpro computrekker plus pro is the thing for you, cost ard $185. can put 2 body, 2 flash,6-7 lens, 1 long lens.& a 17' laptop. =p

For a backpack-typed camera bag, do you need to carry other items, such as a t-shirt? Otherwise, perhaps a mini-trekker will be good?

For backpack, mostly to house 2 dslr with lens attached. If possible, can have some allowance to house other items like clothings, etc. Will not be carrying laptop, so computrekker will be out. Don't intend to carry 2 backpack, so must be large enough to give some allowance.

For slingback like 300AW, it will be a good choice also as i can still carry my normal backpack. Maybe looking out at 400AW also.

Camera will be 350D & 40D, with Sigma 50-150 & Canon 17-40L both attached on camera body. Other extras will be batteries, flash, CF cards, etc.:)

Frankly speaking, anything more than a dSLR with lens attached will be too heavy. I just came back from Siem Reap. I was lugging a Nikon D80 with kit lens, plus a Sigma 70-300 on one day. On another day that I decided to just bring the camera body with lens attached, I could really feel the big difference on my shoulder.

Frankly speaking, anything more than a dSLR with lens attached will be too heavy. I just came back from Siem Reap. I was lugging a Nikon D80 with kit lens, plus a Sigma 70-300 on one day. On another day that I decided to just bring the camera body with lens attached, I could really feel the big difference on my shoulder.

The reason i'm taking 2 dslr is becos i've 1 tele and 1 wide angle. I dun wan to keep changing the lens on 1 body only cos i've bad experience in HK where dust going in and can see the big "elephant".:)

Status
Not open for further replies.