Razor Mouse for Photoshop Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
My combo is Razer DeathAdder with Razer Goliathus mousepad, speed version.

Friend helped me buy at IT show, his a gamer, so its gamers combo for FPS game fragging, but great for photoshop work too. Maybe the control version of the mousepad suit my work better, but its still great. I hate slow moving mouses anyway.

I use a cheapo mouse to do PS work... with a piece of leftover foamboard as a mousepad... seems to work just fine... really, any mouse would do... :)

p.s. I also use a tablet... but some work is better suited for mouse, and if need be I can just use mouse for all my work... :)

I use a cheapo mouse to do PS work... with a piece of leftover foamboard as a mousepad... seems to work just fine... really, any mouse would do... :)

p.s. I also use a tablet... but some work is better suited for mouse, and if need be I can just use mouse for all my work... :)

When my logitech mouse cronked out (it served 8 years), I switched to a backup cheapo mouse I got free when buying my PC. The ergonomics isn't good and after working with it on many images during layering work in PS, my right pinky finger developed a tingling feeling inside and sometimes I also experienced numbness. :(

It haven't go away yet, maybe must see a sinseh for accupunture.

The ergonomics of a Razer mouse is amazing.

I used to use an apple mouse before that, and it caused my pinky and ring finger to hurt after long hours of the computer.

I then changed to a Krait and the pain just disappeared. Now that my Krait has spoilt, I changed to a v1.6. It fits very comfortably into my hand and it doesn't cause any pain.

I used other mice like Logitech and A4tech before, but nothing beats a Razer, honestly.

I'm not a gamer btw. In fact, I don't game at all. But I use a Razer mouse for it's ergonomics and extreme comfort. I really wouldn't use any other mouse if I had a choice.

i'm still learning to use tablet thou.. not that used.

i'm using micr0$ofT latest additions to their mice.

Microsoft BlueTrack. quick response.. i like. :p

Razer for the win!

But razer for photoshop? Overkill.

Someone's gotta love the scroll wheel and the nano receiver of the Logitech VX Nano like i do. :) And backed with a solid 3 year warranty, i just got a new mouse courtesy of Logitech!

I use a cheapo travel mouse which my sis gave me and a foolscrap paper as a mousepad.Works well and it cost just 10 cents:)

I just use my touch pad on my laptop:)

And, it works fine. Prefectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.