Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Jim,

Understand that there is no lens adapter (for G7) under the name of Raynox, may I know what is the brand u are carrying? Is it Canon one? Thanks! :)

Hi vokawala,

The G7 adapter is custom-made by us, 100% metal, comes with a Circular Polarizer Filter (usable on DSLR lenses) and a snap-on cover which can be tied to the main camera body. All this at promo now at only $70!

Better deal than the Canon one but limited quanity.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Thanks for reply.

Noticed from eBay that you hv no stock for MCR250, when is the stock arrive?
Since I have to place order via eBay amd I need to try both MCD250 and MSN202, need to know the stock availability. thanks:)

Where is the showroom and when is the opening hours?

Hi Steplim,

DCR-250 will only arrive in next Jan due to worldwide shortage.

MSN-202 is in limited stock and available for testing near to our warehouse at Bedok, around 10 Oct.

Please SMS to 9108-1059 if you're serious in getting it.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi,

One more question. Can I use MSN202 on 70-200f/4L and 30D?

Hi Steplim,

Yes, you can use it on the above lens, but it needs a custom-made adapter ring which we have in stock at $25.

Thanks!

Jim, McGill.

Hi Steplim,

DCR-250 will only arrive in next Jan due to worldwide shortage.

MSN-202 is in limited stock and available for testing near to our warehouse at Bedok, around 10 Oct.

Please SMS to 9108-1059 if you're serious in getting it.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jum,

Sure, I am serious in getting either DCR250 or MSN202. I would prefer DCR250 over MCN202 has too high a mag. rate. I need to test before deciding. Do you have DCR250 for test at showroom? Can we make reservation if decided to order DCR250?

Hi Jum,

Sure, I am serious in getting either DCR250 or MSN202. I would prefer DCR250 over MCN202 has too high a mag. rate. I need to test before deciding. Do you have DCR250 for test at showroom? Can we make reservation if decided to order DCR250?

Hi Steplim,

Sure, not problem, you can test the lenses.

Please SMS to 9108-1059. I might be able to get something appropriate for you next Wed.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi,

Do you have lens adapter and wide angle conversion lens for Canon G7?

Understand Raynox has "HD-7000PRO High Definition Wideangle Conversion Lens 0.7X"

Hi,

Do you have lens adapter and wide angle conversion lens for Canon G7?

Understand Raynox has "HD-7000PRO High Definition Wideangle Conversion Lens 0.7X"

Hi yamashita-san,

According to our sales records, HD-7000PRO 0.7x Wide w/lens hood is the BESTSELLER for G7. Next batch of stock should be in this month. Price is S$280NETT.

We also supply a custom-made G7 adapter with a snap-on cover which can be tied to the camera body. Very limited stock. Price $45NETT.

If keen, please SMS to 9108-1059 your details.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi, Jim. does the S3IS used the same wide conversion lense as the Fz30? thanks!

Hi, Jim. does the S3IS used the same wide conversion lense as the Fz30? thanks!

Hi Madness,

S3IS adapter has 52mm threads while FZ30 has 55mm threads. Both can use the DCR-6600Series which comes in 52mm and 55mm as well.

But if you have extra budget, you should consider the Raynox HD-7000PRO which is 58mm threaded. This allows full zoom action, unlike the DCR-6600 which performs best at wide angle only. Just need to get a suitable stepping ring.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Madness,

S3IS adapter has 52mm threads while FZ30 has 55mm threads. Both can use the DCR-6600Series which comes in 52mm and 55mm as well.

But if you have extra budget, you should consider the Raynox HD-7000PRO which is 58mm threaded. This allows full zoom action, unlike the DCR-6600 which performs best at wide angle only. Just need to get a suitable stepping ring.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

how much the 7000PRO costs? do u sell stepping ring? total how much for both?

hi jim, how much is the dcr250 pro for fuji6500. understand that its 46mm thread?(not sure sorry!) so does it come with any step down adapter as my 6500 is 58mm. many thanks! :)

dcr250 <-- looking for this for canon s3is
if i wanna buy it using cash how do i come about doing so?

hi jim, how much is the dcr250 pro for fuji6500. understand that its 46mm thread?(not sure sorry!) so does it come with any step down adapter as my 6500 is 58mm. many thanks! :)

Hi liionel,

Thanks for your interest.

The DCR-250 attaches directly to your fuji6500 via its universal adapter.

New batch will be in soon, I hope. ;)

Please SMS your contact details to 9108-1059 if keen. Same for the gentleman above.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim,

Is it possible to show a picture of the custom-made G7 adapter with a snap-on cover? Thanks!

CM-2000A MacroExplorer 3-in-1 Lens Set

hi i would like to know whether my nikon D70s 18-70mm kit len is able to use the above macro set?

Hi Jim,

Is it possible to show a picture of the custom-made G7 adapter with a snap-on cover? Thanks!
Hi Jim, do u have to the picture to show? Thanks! :D

Hi Jim, do u have to the picture to show? Thanks! :D

Hi vokawala,

Can you come to Bedok to take a look and test it yourself? Adapters don't look clear in pictures as they are black. You really have to touch it to see if it has enough quality for you.

If keen, please SMS to 9108-1059.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

hi i actually more keen in this DCR-250 now. is it the same i can attach DCR-250 directly to my D70s 18-70mm kit len? if i order now when can i recieve the stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.