Random Season 26.....No Photo No Cry

One of my few shots of the Rocher centre area...

There's abit of strange negative space on the left.. did you do that intentionally? If so, then I'd prefer the HDB to be dead centre.. :p

There's abit of strange negative space on the left.. did you do that intentionally? If so, then I'd prefer the HDB to be dead centre.. :p

cos i think the right side is dark, trying to use a light space to balance it...didn't seem to work..

Sion is not Lara Croft...

but i have Lara Croft's figure :bsmilie:

probably "land" is not an appropriate word, I think "crash" might be a better choice for word here :D So, it should be read as "... and come crashing down on the roof" :bsmilie:

Sunrise landscape from the master. :bsmilie:

portfolio_002_large.jpg

Taken in Choa Chu Kang Cemetery?

I think I can see the shape of 3135 in it. Must buy 4D big big.

Anyone going to squeeze in the crowd this weekend? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

since when did we have to squeeze?

You will, if you want to get the cheap deals of TVs, Printers (the only stuffs which I think is cheaper during these sales)

:eek: I like to squeeze with little boys :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Then you should go teach in Kindergarden ;p They may crawl over you instead

SkyStrike said:
You will, if you want to get the cheap deals of TVs, Printers (the only stuffs which I think is cheaper during these sales)

Then you should go teach in Kindergarden ;p They may crawl over you instead

They won't give me a working with children pass... :cry:

hha this thread is funny,,, :)
line.jpg
:)

heibai said:
hha this thread is funny,,, :) :)

Hello, welcome to join us.

Please post a picture of your feet so we can identify your species.

Thank you.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sion said:
What about squeezing with sweaty uncles? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: if it's uncle sion I don't mind :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

since when randomers have to squeeze? we just waltz in, ppl will make open a path.... and we just take what we want what. not meh?

allenleonhart said:
since when randomers have to squeeze? we just waltz in, ppl will make open a path.... and we just take what we want what. not meh?

This sat please lead the way!

allenleonhart said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: king allen

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: king allen

The style of the king indeed...."挡我者死" (Those who block my way dies)