raindrops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

honghong001.jpg

honghong002.jpg

honghong003.jpg

yeaps, all photos are saved in high compression jpeg rate.

;)

Wow...for a moment i thought it just rain on my screen!:bsmilie:

thanks Kijer and melvin! :cheers:

honghong004.jpg

honghong005.jpg

another two more...

all these photos were taken while in my friend's car. passed by Little India and with the bright lights and heavy downpour. i just love rainy days.

:bigeyes: Wow ... really like ur last 2 picts! :thumbsup: Dun mind can i ask u the type of settings n iso?
Thanks!

melvin said:
:bigeyes: Wow ... really like ur last 2 picts! :thumbsup: Dun mind can i ask u the type of settings n iso?
Thanks!

thanks melvin! glad these photos found favour with u..

i took them while the vehicle came to a standstill in one of many Little India's trafficlight.

the ISO should be 800, f2.8, FujiFilm S2Pro, JPEG Fine, Auto WB.

1). open the image up in PS7 or up.
2). Desaturate the photos.
3). Colour Balance and adjust to favoured colour settings.
4). adjust Curves, bump up the contrast.

Viola!

the PS part is secondary, just a colour preference.

the main thing is in getting these images first.

use a lens that has nice bokeh and is able to shoot in low light condition. i used the 17-35 f2.8. the way it rendered the out of focus shots is a bonus.

it is always raining lately, u can try it on ur window pane and experiment! ;)

cheers!!! :cheers:

wow.. real nice.. esp the last 2.. like post cards :thumbsup:

very unique and refreshing series!..

just 2 comments:

about the typography: it seems the words are potraying feelings in a poetic way. i feel when you right-align the words it doesn't bring out that kind of feeling of the words. hmm..maybe just a personal opinion

for photo honghong004.jpg some white words are not visible against the while raindrops..

:)

mudsoap said:
very unique and refreshing series!..

just 2 comments:

about the typography: it seems the words are potraying feelings in a poetic way. i feel when you right-align the words it doesn't bring out that kind of feeling of the words. hmm..maybe just a personal opinion

for photo honghong004.jpg some white words are not visible against the while raindrops..

:)

yeah... will take note of the font spacing and alignment...
till i come out with more raindrops photos....
cheers! :cheers:

LIVERPOOL!!!

yeaps, hat-trick of wins for Liverpool!

did more works, changed them to B/W. took them during a bus journey to work, sitting at the last row. it was raining again.
used lensbaby this time round to capture the shots.;)

honghong006.jpg

honghong007.jpg

cheers! its monday blues! :sweat:

very artistic feel...:thumbsup:

The use of colour is beautiful in the last one. A very nice myriad of colours in harmony with interesting shadows drawing focus. Do you sell prints? I am actually interested in the last one without the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.