RACE QUEEN in Style - The Arrogance, The Aggression, The Attitude – 23rd March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiyoh... Just 1 For ya... ;)

IMG_8130.jpg

Something tells me that I have missed out a lot!!!:bigeyes:

My contribution
2354793774_b510b79cdb.jpg

MyFlickr

I am really missing it... arghhh!!! Rachele Jie got anything to share or say... she really got a good catch of some really good photos from the photographers... oh man...:think:

I am really missing it... arghhh!!! Rachele Jie got anything to share or say... she really got a good catch of some really good photos from the photographers... oh man...:think:

Hi Sean,

You really miss out lots of fun!! Hehe... You should see how the photgraphers get the models to do all their pose!! hehe... All of us have fun!! The models are co-operative and the photogarphers are nice people to work with, what more can you ask for in a Sunday morning to cheer urself up?? ;)

Dear NBTD Models and all photographers,

Thank you very much for all the support!! Its been nice working with all of you early Sunday morning!! I belive you all had fun!! Really appreciate and enjoyed all of your accompany!!

We shall meet up soon for another team shoot yar?! ;)

Do remember that you are inivited to our Flashback event held on 26th March 2008 @ Home Club!! Don't forget to turn up!! :)

Hey guys, this is Kevin here and I will like to thank all the photographers for turning up tonight at Home Club. It was a great night to have you guys there and finally I get to see the people whom took part in my team shoot, making it a success every now and then.

I will like to say a big THANK YOU once again and hopefully, as spoken to some of you, more unique concept team shoots coming your way.

We will make a difference together.:)

Dear photographers,

Thank you very much for coming down to our event!! Hope you guys had fun & enjoyed yourself!!

We will keep you in loop for our events do keep yourself available and party with us till late!!

Once again, thank you very much. Its nice chatting with all of you and I'm happy that you all came down!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.