R the gangster or wat ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad publicity stunt. i wonder how long can she retain her fans if this kinda stunts continue.

So, who the hell is Genie?

Some kind of spirit?

This image CMI ..... messy hairs, bad lights, poor pose, etc...... not your fault la, those gangsters' fault.
I think they have done a disservice to her.:think:
:sweat:
It's quite true though most Stars showing or album signing event don't seem to have good lighting.
so she acting in the My wife is a gangster Part 3:think:

OMG wat a letdown! somemore so blown up zcf u have kill her. :bsmilie:
It's part of photographer's fault indeed for not making her presentable :sweat:

It's quite true though most Stars showing or album signing event don't seem to have good lighting.

It's part of photographer's fault indeed for not making her presentable :sweat:

they are at fault, come out to stage like wake up to bed, rush down there tot kok and sign and then go:bsmilie:

if really want to shoot should go to taiwan the attitude toward photographers there is with respect. Been there shoot there. There even no barrier between us and the singers, everyone is in order, fans of spore cant compare, worst case.

Suggest you seek clarification from the organiser's top management on their policy on photography. Do let us know if any feedback. I am curious to know if its the company policy or just some staff personal preferrence. Thanks.

Out of curiousity...I clicked on the Wiki link and here is what I get:

由於近期的頻繁破壞或其他因素,此頁已被半保護,匿名用戶及新註冊用戶不能編輯。
若需編輯頁面,可登入以作修改、到有關的討論頁提出或申請解除本保護。
(保护并不是对目前页面版本的认可。另外,本模板僅為告示用,若要保護頁面請提出請求。)
本頁保護至2007年12月29日10:50。

Damn it....it's fated one....I will leave this for good :bsmilie:

I dont get what the TS is complaining when you can see other people posting pics (in ready, lights & action subforum) of the same event. :think:

thats another genie altogether..
where is the mediacorp genie? (fiona xie) :devil:

Fiona Xie Wan Yu:

xie4.jpg

Singapore got that many Genie one? :bsmilie:

so she acting in the My wife is a gangster Part 3

OMG wat a letdown! somemore so blown up zcf u have kill her.

Zcf never kill her... is she had been kill by her own presentation ....

bad publicity stunt. i wonder how long can she retain her fans if this kinda stunts continue.

She will only be successful in TW. In SG, she will not be famous with those gangsters ard....

So, who the hell is Genie?

Some kind of spirit?

If she's a spirit then I will call in the Taoist to subdue her ...

It's part of photographer's fault indeed for not making her presentable

Her hair is alreadi damn messy liao ... If we can make her presentable then better off we be her MUA liao ...

for those wondering who is Genie..
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/卓文萱

Seems like alot of ppl never bother to see the related thread ...

I dont get what the TS is complaining when you can see other people posting pics (in ready, lights & action subforum) of the same event. :think:

If you bother to read the first page of my Thread then you won't be saying that you dun get it ...

Fiona Xie Wan Yu:

xie4.jpg

Singapore got that many Genie one? :bsmilie:

Going Off-shifted out of topic liao .... even got genie is locally one not TW one ...

they are at fault, come out to stage like wake up to bed, rush down there tot kok and sign and then go:bsmilie:

if really want to shoot should go to taiwan the attitude toward photographers there is with respect. Been there shoot there. There even no barrier between us and the singers, everyone is in order, fans of spore cant compare, worst case.

agreed !!! :thumbsup:

Wat is the big deal abt this 卓文萱... chey... :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

It is not that 卓文萱 is bad or wat ... or her teeth is bad .... but is her event organiser fault for making this autograph session the most lousy and bad time for those unofficial photographers ... Though is only posting for ppl to see ... but in fact we are also fans ... who knows she will not be able to retain her fans when this kinda stupidity goes on ... :(

If its not to your liking that meant its no big deal ... but if its to your liking then you will be doing the same thing ....

Bad things are coming to an end .... 卓文萱 will never be famous with those staffs carrying out such stupidity action.

Status
Not open for further replies.