Quotations Wanted for School Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

hptay

Dec 12, 2002
www.pbase.com
Hi guys,

I am starting a photography club in a primary school and am looking for quotations for studio flash kits and backdrops with a really tight budget of $1.5k

If anyone got any lobang, please email me at hakpeng @ gmail.com

thanks

Hi guys,

I am starting a photography club in a primary school and am looking for quotations for studio flash kits and backdrops with a really tight budget of $1.5k

thanks

check with kenneth (afiend) on his jinbei lights. :)

wow. u've not posted for a long time!

how's life?

anyway, u should consider getting the Jinbei delicacy 180 lighting set, comes in 3 lights. i think eastgear retails them for S$490/. thereabouts.

good value for money.:thumbsup:

Hi guys,

thanks

errr...... not sure you've counted in a flash meter?

Hi guys,

thanks

You mention that it's a photography club for a primary school. With that in mind, what do you hope to achive/teach to primary school kids between 7 to 13 years old? Once you have got your answers to this question, you can decide what you need to build the studio. May just basic Photoshot for their class projects?

You mention that it's a photography club for a primary school. With that in mind, what do you hope to achive/teach to primary school kids between 7 to 13 years old? Once you have got your answers to this question, you can decide what you need to build the studio. May just basic Photoshot for their class projects?

cheem... primary school already learn studio photography already...

well, i think its pri 3 or 4 onwards.

(pardon me for thinking out loud) but is all the kids going to have a DSLR or Prosumer? and with prosumer only f8 minimum aperture, how to set if the power of the flash is too strong even at minimum with diffuser and such? :sweat:

If you are going to set a club, a light meter is a must. Without a light meter how do u train them to set light for lighting ratios. Trial and error instand polaroid may work for digital age now, but a good fundamental is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.