Quietly...

qammie

Jan 6, 2011
www.silaskhua.com
fallen in love with street and documentary photography... do give me your feedback on my photos so that I can improve and learn more... thank you! :)

#1 "like a cigarette in her mouth"
7553412714_408980d0bf.jpg

Last edited:
my daily wanderings really lead me to see different things... here's a humorous one for all of you CSers!

#2 "we are in love!"
7555682566_0513ebbe75_z.jpg

qammie said:
fallen in love with street and documentary photography... do give me your feedback on my photos so that I can improve and learn more... thank you! :)

#1 "like a cigarette in her mouth"

This is fantastic! Love it. If you move closer to the wall the lines might be more interesting in my opinion, but it's still a brilliant shot

Last edited:
This is fantastic! Love it. If you move closer to the wall the lines might be more interesting in my opinion, but it's still a brilliant shot

thanks so much for your kind words! i would have moved a little closer... but i was afraid to startle to subject!

qammie said:
thanks so much for your kind words! i would have moved a little closer... but i was afraid to startle to subject!

Yeah I get worried by that a lot of the time. What I would usually do is zone focus to prep for the shot, pretend to be taking photos of other things(the pics on the wall would be great for this instance) and turn the cam around to quickly focus, frame and snap. What camera are you using btw?

Riotbmx said:
Yeah I get worried by that a lot of the time. What I would usually do is zone focus to prep for the shot, pretend to be taking photos of other things(the pics on the wall would be great for this instance) and turn the cam around to quickly focus, frame and snap. What camera are you using btw?

I used to bring along a DSLR for street shooting... Now I just use a NEX 5 or my iPhone to do it. :)

Nice. Glad you dug it up to share...

#7 "Play for Free"
7613731884_27c91a4c09_z.jpg

an aged street performer plays traditional chinese music nearby a Church at City Hall.​