question marks about -Recruitment Consultant

izerkudie

Jan 1, 2010
hi snappers! just a quick question, as wondering do recruitment consultant has any basic pay? or they earn their salary from our monthly salary, if they helped us to find secure this job?

appreciated if anyone can share :)

There're many payment systems in the market. Some of them have low basic pay and have to make up for it through transactional commission. Some have average pay but their incentives (& disincentives) are also transaction based Some are a mixture of both.

Like all companies, their aim is to make money. Getting someone to fill their customers' vacancies earn them their money and is their priority. All other things are secondary.

Given a choice, it'll be far more better to apply or be hired directly. :)

it is like a sales job, so most likely going to be low level basic + commission pay.

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/3/493055.html?1262154140

by the way, i am not sure what you are asking, but from what i have seen, doesn't mean their pay based on your pay means they will fight for higher pay for you. take for example - you are a person seeking for $8K salary, company wants to give $6K salary. the recruitment consultant has loads of $4K, $5K jobs to clear on their list. obviously quantity > quality of commission in this case. it is many factors.

hmm, so meaning they dont have base pay? like, if successfully interviewers got selected the job we will take half of their one month pay from the company?

any more advise? thanks in advance!

hmm, so meaning they dont have base pay? like, if successfully interviewers got selected the job we will take half of their one month pay from the company?

they got base pay but should not be high. so commission should be quite attractive to motivate them in their job. i also believe they will have quotas to meet.