Question abt TFCD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuee88

Dec 11, 2005
Yew Tee
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,

I have not done a TFCD shoot before, which i mean i gonna find someone to shoot, may i knw what are the things i need to prepare for the shoot or watever it is suppose to knw before the shoot..

THANKS FOR HELPING ME ANSWER!

;p

Hire Knight Ong from Knight Ong Modelling Agency

Thks for answering but what i mean was my friend whom is a model want me shoot for him (TFCD) but i am still a noob never done TFCD b4 so was asking if anyone could tell me what i need to prepare and so on...

Actually TFCD is quite like a model shoot except no $$$ exchange. You need to work with your friend on what both of you really wants. He, being a model, should more or less know what a model need to do (like getting Make Up Artist etc) before the shoot.

shuee88 said:
Thks for answering but what i mean was my friend whom is a model want me shoot for him (TFCD) but i am still a noob never done TFCD b4 so was asking if anyone could tell me what i need to prepare and so on...

Simple...all you need is your cam (of cos), a good lens, preferably a portrait lens and a tele zoom lens. Also, an external flash and you may want to bring some reflectors (if any).

Other than these, also ask the model to bring some sets of clothing to suit different moods and a make-up artiste.

ok.. thanks for the help.. but i as a newbie don have external flash and etc... so just my cam and natural lighting will do rite?

shuee88 said:
ok.. thanks for the help.. but i as a newbie don have external flash and etc... so just my cam and natural lighting will do rite?

It depends. For example, you can go to places with reflective surface so that light can be bounce to the face.

Hiya Shuee,

TFCD.....well you got to bring lots of clothes.. ;)

Well, it all depends on the theme of the shoot. Glamour/pret a porter or portraits. Sexy shooting is possible but you must be at least 18.(at least for me)Younger than that, bring a parent.

Locale: Outdoors: Cheapest shoot by subject to sunlight and bad weather.

Studio: Costs a bit but more control over lighting and such. No hot sun and even a changing/makeup room.

Most of the photogs would gladly shoot you if you asked so jus drop a note that your'e interested and wait for the replies.

Cost? Depends on what kinda shoot you're looking at. But you must at least have a makeup artist to do justice to your shots. That said, I guess you can also do makeup by yourself if you think you're good enuf.

Okay enuf said.... drop me a note if you want to find out more.

Cheers!:D

shuee88 said:
Hi everyone,

I have not done a TFCD shoot before, which i mean i gonna find someone to shoot, may i knw what are the things i need to prepare for the shoot or watever it is suppose to knw before the shoot..

;p

shuee88 said:
Hi everyone,

;p

Sorry, there's a slight mistake here... I mean i am shooting my friend, who is a he and he ask me to shoot a TFCD with him but i knw nuts abt shooting TFCD...
Sorry for the mistake here..

I've never done one before as well, but I think you should think up of a theme(if any) and match
the clothes accordingly and have an picture in your head where you'll want to be shooting at, what the background will look like.

I think the time of day would also affect as you're using natural light.
alternatively, rent a flash?

My 2 cents. :)

shuee88 said:

Best to get external flash cos sometimes u will definitely need to fill-flash and the built-in one is just not enough.

err... u need my help anot... or u ask edwin along lor...

let me check...

portrait lens, checked
portable lightstand, checked
RF trigger & receiver, checked
umbrella holder, checked
umbrella x 4, checked
portable flash, checked
reflector, checked
light meter, checked

wat else?

oh ya...

makeup artist, unchecked
assistant, unchecked

hehe

Snoweagle said:
Best to get external flash cos sometimes u will definitely need to fill-flash and the built-in one is just not enough.

actually built in flash cmi, cos the type of effect make it either very flat, or make it impossible to use.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
actually built in flash cmi, cos the type of effect make it either very flat, or make it impossible to use.

I strongly agree with u. I've NEVER used my EOS 30's built-in flash, my 420EX comes to play all the time and gives very gd results coupled with omnibounce or bounce card.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
err... u need my help anot... or u ask edwin along lor...

let me check...

portrait lens, checked
portable lightstand, checked
RF trigger & receiver, checked
umbrella holder, checked
umbrella x 4, checked
portable flash, checked
reflector, checked
light meter, checked

wat else?

oh ya...

makeup artist, unchecked
assistant, unchecked

hehe

If u can help, i gladly welcome! edwin can also come too.. but tell u b4 hand, it's a guy hor... nt a girl...
Makeup he will be dooing himself, so no worries...

shuee88 said:
If u can help, i gladly welcome! edwin can also come too.. but tell u b4 hand, it's a guy hor... nt a girl...
Makeup he will be dooing himself, so no worries...

makeup he do himself? he decepticons ar? ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
makeup he do himself? he decepticons ar? ;p

He poor lah.. no money to hire a makeup artist.. he chk the price outside cost abt 60-80 bucks for drawing on his face...

So can u help?
If can, best... i PM u the details... =P

shuee88 said:
He poor lah.. no money to hire a makeup artist.. he chk the price outside cost abt 60-80 bucks for drawing on his face...

So can u help?
If can, best... i PM u the details... =P

if on sunday, den i nothing on, y not? edwin is anytime also can 1... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.