Quality of buyers and sellers in B&S section

Bad experience selling my tripod. I posted an ad selling my tripod stating all the dimensions of the tripod, including height before and after extension, weight, diameter of the tripod stand, max load, etc etc.....

This (PRC) buyer said he wants to buy. I asked him several times if the dimensions are all ok with him. He said YES. Arranged to meet at MRT near his workplace. When we met, he took a 1 sec look at the tripod and said "huh, its too small". I told him "but u said ok to all the dimensions?" Guess what, he just turned and walked off without even a word of apologies! Arrgghh that was exasperating!!!

Excuse me for jumping on your thread but would like to share this humor on this lovely Sunday.

I thought I would never have to write about bad experience even as I have sold and bought a few items on this forum.

Last evening, I responded to a WTBuy for filter and after answering a few questions, arrangement was made to meet at Tanah Merah MRT last night or this morning. A sms followed immediately and asked if I can send by post and followed by another to deal in the city. When I said no, the response came back with "will sms u tmrw bro to collect".

Today, the same question asked if can send by post. I played along and replied yes and asked to send me money by post. The humor started when the buyer asked "where can i pay" to which I responded "Meet u 2moro @ ur conv plc n time. Hand me d $$ so I can mail d filter 2u". Now the buyer said I am wasting his time when all along he was lost in his own silly antics.

What's wrong with this guy???

Excuse me for jumping on your thread but would like to share this humor on this lovely Sunday.

I thought I would never have to write about bad experience even as I have sold and bought a few items on this forum.

Last evening, I responded to a WTBuy for filter and after answering a few questions, arrangement was made to meet at Tanah Merah MRT last night or this morning. A sms followed immediately and asked if I can send by post and followed by another to deal in the city. When I said no, the response came back with "will sms u tmrw bro to collect".

Today, the same question asked if can send by post. I played along and replied yes and asked to send me money by post. The humor started when the buyer asked "where can i pay" to which I responded "Meet u 2moro @ ur conv plc n time. Hand me d $$ so I can mail d filter 2u". Now the buyer said I am wasting his time when all along he was lost in his own silly antics.

The same question asked is from the same person?

You can tell him to transfer you the money..then you'll leave the filter in the rubbish bin nearest to exit A of the MRT station:bsmilie:

The same question asked is from the same person?

Yup. A simple filter resulted in about 30 sms. After his "where to pay" msg, I decided enuf of his nonsense and posted a WTSell thread in which I got 3 responses almost immediately. I am going to meet a buyer in 20 min time.