Punkrocker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keerling

Oct 1, 2006
DSC_0171.bmp

Took this at an outdoor live concert at Clarke Quay. :>

good b&w, sharp and nice tones. but the pose is a bit too "tame" perhaps for a punkrocker? :cool:

that's no punk rocker. no offence.

Oh well, maybe I should have posted some other pictures of him rock and rolling. ;p

But this is the best picture of all that I took that day. And he indeed is a punk rocker than a folk singer.
Alright my fault, for anyhow titling.

DSC_0200.bmp

I took this picture when I saw him trying to jump, but when I press down the shutter,he almost fall on the floor.

good b&w, sharp and nice tones. but the pose is a bit too "tame" perhaps for a punkrocker? :cool:

Well I see better b&w before. Mine I just use the grayscale mode from Photoshop. That's all. Thanks for the compliments anyway. Yah its a bit too tame for a punkrocker.

But I saw him rock and roll, maybe should put up some other photos :sweatsm:

Ok, now he is a rocker :) But I don't know if it's punk, or metal, arena, etc ... In the first pic, he reminds me of John Denver ...

Anyway, your picture inspires me to go to Clarke Quay :thumbsup:

Ok, now he is a rocker :) But I don't know if it's punk, or metal, arena, etc ... In the first pic, he reminds me of John Denver ...

Anyway, your picture inspires me to go to Clarke Quay :thumbsup:

Clarke Quay is quite happening nowadays. In the morning, especially Saturday and Sunday mornings, you will see the clubbers sleeping on the street and all sorts of funny things that you could capture with you camera.

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.