Punggol Waterway.. OPENING CEREMONY [Walkabout/Event shooting..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a low turn up rate, I think I will not make it a gathering anymore.
Take this thread as an event information will do.

If anybody needs more information, feel free to contact me via PM (may take a longer time to reply) or you can sms me @ 83384133.

Thanks all for the interest. Have a nice weekend. :)

ohh.. so what happen to this place now? i long time never go punggol.
A big drain, converted into a recreation place. ;)

Hi,

If i'm driving there, where can i park the car?

and i need some directions to go there as well. Sorry, i'm totally lost in Punggol. So let's say I'm coming from Toa Payoh, i assume i take CTE and TPE, and i exit at Punggol Way? And this Waterway is located at where?
Check your inbox. :)

shaoken,,,where you guys meeting? I'll be there around 10am and scout, can I tag along and have lunch with you guys? ---- My number 9727-4845 cheers!

As at 22nd Oct, around 4.30pm..
IMG_0852.JPG

Will be heading there after my class, praying hard mother nature will not cry...

Was super upset with the fireworks.... So the very budget.....

There are interesting celebs out there and cool dj's...PM Hsien Loong Lee was there too and I was even shoved by the security guys while shooting in front of him and yeah the fireworks are weak.

Overall, its a good day.

:)

I was stationed on the other side of the Punggol waterway most of the time.
Took photos of the McDonald's run and also the brisk walking flagged off by PM Lee.

It's either you take photos of the run & brisk walk or the activities happening. Too bad, the place not too accessible to cross over.
By the time I walked to the bridge opposite the opening ceremony at 7.40pm, it was packed with people. Can't find a spot to shoot fireworks.

So I walked by to the MRT station. :(
But on the bright side, at least I didn't meet the huge crowd leaving together. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.