Punggol North Racial Harmony Street Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wai said:
the cropping reminds me of one of the series that Rueyloon took last time

anyway, it works for me except #4 #5, when the coverage is so wide until dunno which is the main subject.

also, the flash was uneven but can't help since he already push as much as he can...

a full frame body + fast ultra wide like 20mm/1.8 would be great ;p

you sponsor me lah, heard you've been doing quite well, should have earned your peanuts already ;p

actually most are ok, but after looking for quite a while, kind of disorientating.

eikin, i have a friend who uses a hassy that shoots 2 x 35mm frames at one go... xpan or xpan2, can't remember which one. but the optics would be better in that case ;)

Wai said:
when u are carrying big luggage, dun think u want to do that, that's why i usually take MRT to airport, minimal walking
Taxi will be my first choice.:bsmilie:

Anyway, it is quite cheap to take cab from Punggol to Changi I think even with the 1.5x. I find it cheap from Hougang to Changi Airport at least.;p

sehsuan said:
actually most are ok, but after looking for quite a while, kind of disorientating.

eikin, i have a friend who uses a hassy that shoots 2 x 35mm frames at one go... xpan or xpan2, can't remember which one. but the optics would be better in that case ;)

wow, now that's interesting. will check it out later.

anyway no moola to invest in a hassy now :bsmilie:

sumball said:
Taxi will be my first choice.:bsmilie:

Anyway, it is quite cheap to take cab from Punggol to Changi I think even with the 1.5x. I find it cheap from Hougang to Changi Airport at least.;p

yes, agree that cab will be #1 choice. it's definitely below S$10, for the comfort while going around with a luggage, i think it's worth it.

AReality said:
Ahh.... I can see someone chimping ... ;p who's that?

actually i don't see anything wrong with that mah, why everytime someone review his/her shots people say he/she chimping leh? like for me when i cover events i confirm review my shots after a number of takes, i don't have money to buy expensive large capacity CF cards so i have to make sure i utilise the card space properly, given the fact that i'm not a professional photographer with so little experience.

Nice shots!! The 'long strip' format works well for me! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :angel:

icarus said:
Nice shots!! The 'long strip' format works well for me! :thumbsup: :angel:

thanks man! have to give credits to you for 'extending' the loan of the lens ;) really paiseh can't make it this evening. will message you again :)

ortega said:
i "chimp" too, but that isn't me.

nice shots, now you need a flash as well as a 12-24

yes i know :what: sigh ... wait till i get my temp job pay and see how lah

Good aspect :thumbsup: I get a feeling of being "part of the crowd" -- Still sore I missed the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.