Pulau Tekong-True Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
That i'm not sure.
But he has this very long sword which i see display on the very top cabinet when i was younger.
Similar to those which those wearing a red cap during NDP.

The last you were mentioning you don't see the need of NS and all the other crab in another thread, now you want to wear the red Beret and hold the sword as an officer :dunno: Why the sudden change of attitude?

Me from camp 3 in 1995 july batch Foxtrot coy. bunk on 3rd storey, Didnt see or hear anything, but on the 4th floor Gryphon Coy, every morning they do area cleanig they find long long hair, recruit where got long hair?:think:

Heard about the story before stand by organ version!

during our parents visiting day the second day sunday morning, while some of my platoon mates were outside corridor (3rd storey) chatting, happily waiting for their parents to come sunddenly someone from the Hawk COY Airborne from the 6th storey went pass my platoon mates straight down!:eek::(

Not intrested in politics.
My intrest is to study criminal justice,then become a sworn officer and one day join Interpol as an agent to takcle human trafficking.;)

every era has their own hero.

likewise, every era has their own problem.

maybe by that time, u might be our hero n the problem might be worldwide outbreak of ghost/UFO/Aliens sighting.

ala X-Files. :cool:

coz he wants to "
My intrest is to study criminal justice,then become a sworn officer and one day join Interpol as an agent to takcle human trafficking."

stop sick-soko from being trafficked to Juve!:bsmilie::bsmilie:

The last you were mentioning you don't see the need of NS and all the other crab in another thread, now you want to wear the red Beret and hold the sword as an officer :dunno: Why the sudden change of attitude?

aiya, he might jus wanna manage Oldcastle tomolo. :cool:

tas the most dangerous job on planet earth today.

I mention no need but it is common logic that anyone POV is no higher than the constituition.
Although my moral code is against me serving for any government,this is something which i have no choice but to adhere to.

I didn't say i want to wear red beret.
I only want to become OCS during NS for the pay.

If you gonna have to go through 2 year of stint whether you are a recruit,private or srgt,why not make the most out of the shyt?

every era has their own hero.

likewise, every era has their own problem.

maybe by that time, u might be our hero n the problem might be worldwide outbreak of ghost/UFO/Aliens sighting.

ala X-Files. :cool:

Is that pun?

if it is,i might just want to go about shouting the simplistic midnset of local people.:)

Criminal justice and such are like normal degree to those in the states or europe.
Are we frog in the well who see things beyond the norm as "tua kang"?

Me from camp 3 in 1995 july batch Foxtrot coy. bunk on 3rd storey, Didnt see or hear anything, but on the 4th floor Gryphon Coy, every morning they do area cleanig they find long long hair, recruit where got long hair?:think:

Heard about the story before stand by organ version!

during our parents visiting day the second day sunday morning, while some of my platoon mates were outside corridor (3rd storey) chatting, happily waiting for their parents to come sunddenly someone from the Hawk COY Airborne from the 6th storey went pass my platoon mates straight down!:eek::(

yea the stand by organ version is quite well known it seems
:eek:you meant he jumped!!!

I mention no need but it is common logic that anyone POV is no higher than the constituition.
Although my moral code is against me serving for any government,this is something which i have no choice but to adhere to.

If you gonna have to go through 2 year of stint whether you are a recruit,private or srgt,why not make the most out of the shyt?

aiya, u can always join Dr.Chee n put up a stand against the government n refuse to serve NS.

there, u keep ur pride intact n u get to shove ur views up the government n the ppl of Singapore! WOOOOOO!!!

yup! jump down right in front of my platoon mates! those who saw it all sent for counciling!

From then onwards everyweek got at least 1 or 2 canteen break, 'H' Coy got 4-5 canteen break per week! Cos at that time canteen break is only when we are nearer to our POP then have 1 or 2 times through out the BMT!

If you don't like serving for government then how to enjoy your work even if your passion is to sever the people as an Interpol officer? Any way hope you get what you wish and make this world a better place to stay in. FYI Commando Cpl pay is more then an NSF Officer leh so become a Commando Officer get you the most $$$ ;)

Is that pun?

if it is,i might just want to go about shouting the simplistic midnset of local people.:)

Criminal justice and such are like normal degree to those in the states or europe.
Are we frog in the well who see things beyond the norm as "tua kang"?

huh

u dun know there's a 'secret' unit in ...

anyway, u will know more if u know the right sources.

dotaboy, it's more real than it seems to be.

eat ur heart out, hunny! :cool:

If you don't like serving for government then how to enjoy your work even if your passion is to sever the people as an Interpol officer? Any way hope you get what you wish and make this world a better place to stay in. FYI Commando Cpl pay is more then an NSF Officer leh so become a Commando Officer get you the most $$$ ;)

But how easy is it?
Still bottom line is,"climb as high as you can during 2 year".
No difference since everyone regardless of rank has to go through this phase of stint.

Interpol is a different entity,nothing the same as a government although they seek the aid of world bodies.
No doubt interpol officer has to work with government,it is working for the better of the people.
Interpol's notice slapped on the junta regin should you that they do apphrend 'bad' government too.:)

I heard from friend that the "stand by organ" version is a highly distorted one.

From what he said,the true case of the death was due to stomach rupture which apparently happened when he accidently hit his stomach with the end of the rifle after drinking cold water.

aiya, u can always join Dr.Chee n put up a stand against the government n refuse to serve NS.

there, u keep ur pride intact n u get to shove ur views up the government n the ppl of Singapore! WOOOOOO!!!

As usual you reek of scarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.