Pulau Redang (Pix Intensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice picture..the border u have made the pic alike postcard standard.

will u mind sharing the workflow to create the border...and which font do u use for the wordings ??

tomshen said:
Of course I remember u. Actually I think u do have gift in this type of photography. Your Ubin photo which is with me is nice as well. Keep it up and looking for more...

Ney ... just lots of trial and error though :D

wong_se said:
nice picture..the border u have made the pic alike postcard standard.

will u mind sharing the workflow to create the border...and which font do u use for the wordings ??

haha too bad not good enuf to sell as postcards.
basically i just created a border template is PS and just crop the pix to the correct size and paste on the template. If you would like to have it feel free to pm me. ;)

your photo really stand out. I really cannot find any fault.. except too small!!! We want wallpaper!!!

RossChang said:
Did you use a CPL? all your pic have very good contrast...

Can't attach any filters to my lowly cam. Only do PS CPL :D

toomz said:
Anyway, I'm still using my first and one and only digital cam FinePix F601Z :cry:

It's the photographer and not the equiptment. Really nice colours you've got there, nice composition too. :thumbsup: BTW the place seems to have quite few people, izzit that you went during the off peak season? or is Redang always like that? :dunno:

Jer76 said:
It's the photographer and not the equiptment. Really nice colours you've got there, nice composition too. :thumbsup: BTW the place seems to have quite few people, izzit that you went during the off peak season? or is Redang always like that? :dunno:

Tks man .. anyway the place was crowded with ppl from HK, Jap, Kor, MY and SG! Too few angmohs though. I actually prefer the feel and mood at perhentian with lots of angmoh and a more relaxed atmosphere though the facilities at redang are alot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.