puddle reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

attap seed

Feb 16, 2006
MG_6022.JPG

the composition seem off although i tried to move around.

also, is the pic too cluttered?

what would u ve done differently?

or u wouldnt even bother to snap in the 1st place?

i like this picture! looks like the sun isn't really out yet if not the color might be quite vibrant... i like this splotch of road on the hdb reflection though... as if something flew and crashed into the buildings' side

Nice. I don't see anything off with composition. I find this pic interesting because of the leaves that looks like its growing down onto the top of the building but is actually also a reflection, the parallel lines, then, the break in the puddle, disrupting the almost perfect reflection at the top of building..its nice, the cab.. :) :thumbsup:

Wonderful capture. I like it a lot. The way the road surface gets superimposed on the reflection is nice

Personally, I wouldn't have flipped the picture because those yellow lines now look wrong. Good attempt.

Personally, I wouldn't have flipped the picture because those yellow lines now look wrong. Good attempt.

Was about to point that out, [not flipping the picture] too. The flat looks abstract and yes the taxi shdnt be there. Applause from me.

many thanks for the encouragement.

will keep shooting.

great capture there. i'd give it a little more contrast to bring out the colours. cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.