east side
doorring1.jpg

RROOOOAAARRRR
doorring2.jpg

guardians
doorring3.jpg

Meet white face and black face!

wow.. eadwine

your shots are improving tremdously...not just this one...but many other one that u posted

all shot with F707 rite?

Originally posted by kamwai
wow.. eadwine

your shots are improving tremdously...not just this one...but many other one that u posted

all shot with F707 rite?

thanks
yes still using a 707, no ~$$~ to get d30!! but soon i will...i hope.

ok ok.
First pic i play cheat lah, used Photoshop to edit alittle
use Radial blur :gbounce:

Try not using ps to edit photos...if not anyone can come post any shots edited with special effects and claim its abstract.

Rated: :kok:

I like the third one, b&w gives it more drama. But can be improved taking a wider shot for more breathing space for the door knobs. I like the line in the middle...its symetrical to the eye. Good work :)

Show us something we have not seen (taken with camera), you have the potential...i know when i look through most of ur shots, keep up the good work

P.s Dun mind me being harsh, need to upkeep the standards of shots here. Everyone's learning from everyone. No offence intended. :)

Originally posted by sbs99
Try not using ps to edit photos...if not anyone can come post any shots edited with special effects and claim its abstract.

Rated: :kok:

I like the third one, b&w gives it more drama. But can be improved taking a wider shot for more breathing space for the door knobs. I like the line in the middle...its symetrical to the eye. Good work :)

Show us something we have not seen (taken with camera), you have the potential...i know when i look through most of ur shots, keep up the good work

P.s Dun mind me being harsh, need to upkeep the standards of shots here. Everyone's learning from everyone. No offence intended. :)

No, i rather people be harsh when commenting on pictures, or else like that will never learn. the common phrases will seem to just fade into the forum(eg. nice, good work...etc)
thanks man.
hmm has someone posted something like this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.