Proposed Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: for u guys. Too bad I can't join. Hope u guys have great time shooting. ;p

Up the Outing List

IR/UV Outing #3 2007
Date: 29th April 2007
Venue: Chinese Garden
Meeting Place: Chinese Garden MRT Stn. Outside the station at path leading to the garden.
Time: 0900hrs.

1. StanGetz (im in)
2. Montmelo
3. Francis247
4. JimDavis (Confirm going! I will bring my notebook along with me so that we can get the gurus to show us on post processing as well)
5. Square Moon
6. Photographique (New comer...hehe...may need to confirm again)
7. FZ5owner (newbie to IR ...... pls be nice to me.........)
8. teerex
9. psccy (teach me... teach me... )
10. Minotaur (can anyone lend me a 77mm filter to test whether my 17-55 can do IR)
11. thl
12. Max 2.8
13. gooseberry

Up the Outing List

IR/UV Outing #3 2007
Date: 29th April 2007
Venue: Chinese Garden
Meeting Place: Chinese Garden MRT Stn. Outside the station at path leading to the garden.
Time: 0900hrs.

1. StanGetz (im in)
2. Montmelo
3. Francis247
4. JimDavis (Confirm going! I will bring my notebook along with me so that we can get the gurus to show us on post processing as well)
5. Square Moon
6. Photographique (New comer...hehe...may need to confirm again)
7. FZ5owner (newbie to IR ...... pls be nice to me.........)
8. teerex
9. psccy (teach me... teach me... )
10. Minotaur (can anyone lend me a 77mm filter to test whether my 17-55 can do IR)
11. thl
12. Max 2.8
13. gooseberry

Alrightly, see you guys later. Hope that the weather will be good.

Hi Guys,

The weather is very bad today.

I just spoke to Francis. We'll have to cancel the shoot today, no point going as it is still raining now and it does not seem to get sunny later.

Sorry about this, everyone is looking forward to this. We may postpone the shoot to next Sunday.

Go back to bed and enjoy you weekend.

Cheers

Its ok for me. No worrries.
Who knows next sunday we will be blessed with beautiful clouds and deep blue skies!!
Looking forward.....

Hi Guys,

The weather is very bad today.

I just spoke to Francis. We'll have to cancel the shoot today, no point going as it is still raining now and it does not seem to get sunny later.

Sorry about this, everyone is looking forward to this. We may postpone the shoot to next Sunday.

Go back to bed and enjoy you weekend.

Cheers

Maybe is some ancient chinese curse. Nothing good happened whenever we try to go Chinese Garden. The first time, I remembered, was Tsunami and the rest of the times is always bad weather.

Looks like some of you guys turned up got together for a shoot.

Sorry as Francis and I do not have your contact numbers, we could not let you guys know of the cancellation.

But anyway it is comforting to know that many shot later in the morning when the sun was good and managed to get some nice shots.

George (Jim Davis) - Thanks for showing the way to the new guys.

Looks like some of you guys turned up got together for a shoot.

Sorry as Francis and I do not have your contact numbers, we could not let you guys know of the cancellation.

But anyway it is comforting to know that many shot later in the morning when the sun was good and managed to get some nice shots.

George (Jim Davis) - Thanks for showing the way to the new guys.

Bro, not a problem at all. We are all here to share. I need to thanks StanGetz for helping me to recall the IR technique though...I MIAed for a long, long time, couldn't even recall how to set the white balance when I met up with the folks yesterday. :sweat:

The weather was good in the afternoon though, imagine that I am now suffering from a sunburn on my shoulders...;p

Bro, not a problem at all. We are all here to share. I need to thanks StanGetz for helping me to recall the IR technique though...I MIAed for a long, long time, couldn't even recall how to set the white balance when I met up with the folks yesterday. :sweat:

The weather was good in the afternoon though, imagine that I am now suffering from a sunburn on my shoulders...;p

Bro, when you have it you have it. Just need a little refreshing, that's all. Like riding a bicycle.

Now that you're grounded for some time, you'll have the opportunity to shoot more liao.

Saw your posted pics in the other threads. You still have it Bro, but some shots a tad under leh.

bro,
my face is as red as a lobster .............. :angry: :bsmilie:

Bro, when you have it you have it. Just need a little refreshing, that's all. Like riding a bicycle.

Now that you're grounded for some time, you'll have the opportunity to shoot more liao.

Saw your posted pics in the other threads. You still have it Bro, but some shots a tad under leh.

Bro,

Yup, realized that some of the photos are under...still didn't quite get the hand of it lar...still need more practice....see if I can do something later...since I am on annual leave today, hands a little itchy also... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Alrightly, the next outing thread is posted here. Venue still under consideration. But the choices include

Either
1. NUS Campus Shoot
OR
2. Esplanade to Raffles Place Walk and Shoot
Or
3. SMU Campus Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.