Prolly a long shot BUT....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004
Does anybody know how to get to FIBUA village? :think:

take bus to lim chu kang road. alight near the farms

then anyhow bash in at your own risk

come think of it, i actually toyed with the idea of bashing in back to the tombstone junction in area E.. just to see how it has changed over the years. hehehe!

take a bus from cck interchange..... it will bring u to the area....getting into fibua village however...i dun tink its possible....

anyways i tink the bus number is 175 or sth..or was it 190? hmmzz cant remember la...

take 975 (bus number changed liao) long way in.. u will not miss it lah..
but................. dun think u r allowed to shoot there............

i would love to do it there too....... heee.................

its under SAF property right???
*Trespassers will be procecuted* leh...:bsmilie:

wear NCC officer uniform sure can get in.....:bsmilie:

slaam said:
if you are looking for empty houses..
in kent ridge nus beside PGP there's an abandoned house no fence too .... so prob can go in like that.. next time i jog there maybe i will check it out..

Been to PGP for lunch a couple of times b4 but never seen this house leh. Hurry go for a jog! :D

go to NTU hostels

then bash into the bushes and work your way thru.. bring an area E map along

happy topo ;) :cool:

jOhO said:
if u can get clearance to shoot in there let me know... i wanna shoot too. :)

Ehh I always bo cheng hu one reh :embrass:

I used to deploy at this area just next to FIBUA village. During the long lonely nights when I'm supposed to stand 2, I would be sitting by my shellscrape (check spell?) overlooking a cemetery. So theoretically I should be able to find my way to FIBUA village if I can locate this particular part of a cemetery in the lck :sweat: :bsmilie:

it ard 15-20 min walk from lim chu kang road....i think i still remember the route..but then a bit dangerous...as it may be clustered with speeding armoured vehicles...not a good idea to walk in with them ard...

Status
Not open for further replies.