Project Mooncake

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybearbrick

Nov 16, 2004
"Project Mooncake"
With the "Mid-Autumn Festival" just round the corner, people are already getting mooncakes for personal consumption or as gifts for friends or businesses.
Irregardless of "Baked" or "Snowskin", these delightful treats are not only about gastronomical indulgence but also worthy as photography subjects.
I hope to get everyone to 'share' their mooncakes here and recommendations.

To get the ball rolling,I shall start with...

Snowskin Mooncakes
Goodwood Park Hotel

Set of 4pcs assorted flavours: S$44
(Early bird till 17th August Citibank & UOB Credit Card offer 20% discount)
Mango with Pomelo in Snowskin (2008 New Flavour)
Yam Paste with Red Dates in Snowskin (Back by Popular Demand)
D24 Durian Paste in Snowskin (Signature)
Cempedak Paste in Snowskin (Signature)
Click on pictures below for link to more pictures and information.

Yam paste with Red Date in Snowskin Mooncake (right) is a delightful dessert inspired by Oriental tastes.

Cempedak Paste in Snowskin Mooncake is just like the D24 Durian, this sinfully-rich love-hate mooncake is definitely going to leave a strong scent around. Visible fruit chunks shows you the real stuff.

The signature D24 Durian Paste in Snowskin Mooncake and brand new Mango with Pomelo in Snowskin Mooncake makes excellent gifts where two is just nice. The D24 durian paste is all the quality durian meat extracted from the D24 durian and processed into this 'King of the fruit mooncake'. The thick and rich mango puree embedded with real pomelo sacs is very much inspired by the traditional mango pomelo Cantonese dessert.

Photography and Editing by William Tan
©William Tan 2008

i love durian mooncakes
very nice presentation
thanks, then you must really try their D24 Durian Snowskin Mooncakes. I am sure you will full of praises!

GOODWOOD PARK HOTEL SNOWSKIN MOONCAKES PART II

Mango with Pomelo Snowskin Mooncake
The thick and rich mango puree embedded with real pomelo sacs is very much inspired by the traditional mango pomelo Cantonese dessert.

D24 Durian Paste Snowskin Mooncake
The 'King of Fruits' made into the 'King of Mooncakes'. Not some gimmick lotus paste with durian flavour but 100% rich and thick D24 durian puree inside.

Sze Chuan Court mini-Snowskin Mooncakes

Strawberry & Dark Chocolate (left)
Rum & Raisin (right)

Irresistably enticing Chocolat-themed Snowskin Mooncakes! Charm your chocolate-lovers with these fine masterpieces from Sze Chuan Court.

Photography & Editing by William Tan
©William Tan 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.