Project "Dragon Kilin (Ceramic making)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone here go for the Saturday Esplanade Open Ceremony? :cool:

Hi all...

Here is one of the key pottery gurus in action...
54410.jpg

regards,
;)

it was nice to see that you guys had fun. :)

my gf saw this thread and she is quite surprised to see people interested in Dragon Kiln. Dragon Kiln is actually a project in development by STB (Singapore Tourism Board), and my gf happens to be in charge of this project. She says that there is actually another part of it that you guys didn't go to, and apparently that part is more interesting. If you guys want to plan for another session, can let me know, my gf will be glad to lead the way and be the guide. :) Cuz at the same time she'd want some photos for documentation purposes too, hehe.

Originally posted by Tweek
my gf saw this thread and she is quite surprised to see people interested in Dragon Kiln. Dragon Kiln is actually a project in development by STB (Singapore Tourism Board), and my gf happens to be in charge of this project. She says that there is actually another part of it that you guys didn't go to, and apparently that part is more interesting. If you guys want to plan for another session, can let me know, my gf will be glad to lead the way and be the guide. :) Cuz at the same time she'd want some photos for documentation purposes too, hehe.
ooh, i'm sure adamgoi and some others would be interested... dagger also?

i wanna go for the next session...sounds so interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.