Project "Dragon Kilin (Ceramic making)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. Mind to count me in? just for experiance and this will be my 2nd trial shot after i taking up photography.. :D

Plus, it is juz beside NTU, haha. few steps away...

so the bodycount stands at...

1) Larry
2) Sulhan
3) Almond
4) AdamGoi
5) Argent2
6) Pandora
7) Malkw
8) Agpx4
9) Dagger (mabbe)
10) art2d2
11) smallfoot
12) cheechee

I'm joining too..
list updated...

1) Larry
2) Sulhan
3) Almond
4) AdamGoi
5) Argent2
6) Pandora
7) Malkw
8) Agpx4
9) Dagger (mabbe)
10) art2d2
11) smallfoot
12) cheechee
13) kianern

Hi guys, sorry to break the news that I won't be attending the shoot afterall. I had to cut short today's shoot as I wasn't feeling well. Chances are I won't recover by tomorrow and given the hot and dry spell that we are having of late, I rather 'chicken' out, rest and prepare for the upcoming week which my presence @ work is important.

I'm sure my absence will not dampen your enthusiasm and may I wish all a good shoot tomorrow!

Hi ...

Well...Adam, ....just now i was actually going to hook up with you guys but i had an appointment at CP at 12.30pm...oso
with Victor. Well....then at 1pm ...did not see anyone at the food centre. Hit out to Singapore River and then to explanade.....took a shot of 2 guys (ang mohs-engineers) abseiling down "Mt. Durian"...will share foto soon.

Then went to the roof of Durian and took lo's of foto....today no Guards leh??????

Mebbe after your ppl write to straits times.....silent...deactivation of the roof guards. Huh...people even use SLR take foto in the building.....

Well....hope you will be fine and recover soon Adam....

Have a good rest.

regards,
Sulhan

Originally posted by sulhan
Hi ...

Well...Adam, ....just now i was actually going to hook up with you guys but i had an appointment at CP at 12.30pm...oso
with Victor. Well....then at 1pm ...did not see anyone at the food centre. Hit out to Singapore River and then to explanade.....took a shot of 2 guys (ang mohs-engineers) abseiling down "Mt. Durian"...will share foto soon.

Then went to the roof of Durian and took lo's of foto....today no Guards leh??????

Mebbe after your ppl write to straits times.....silent...deactivation of the roof guards. Huh...people even use SLR take foto in the building.....

Have a good rest.

regards,
Sulhan
Strange.. we were still there at the food court until 145pm.. then have the same routine as you!
hmm....

HI Bluestike...

I was at fotoguide at 130 pm ...then went out to start the walk for theday....mebbe we were on the same route of advance...hehehe

REGARDS,
ME

HI Bluestike...

I was at fotoguide at 130 pm ...then went out to start the walk for theday....mebbe we were on the same route of advance...hehehe

REGARDS,
ME
not MABBE.... WE WERE!!!
strange you nvr see any 4 guys walking ard? 1 of them in BLUE leh!

Hi ...

Have a good rest.

regards,
Sulhan

No leh, I wrote to ST, letter got rejected. :(

Regards
CK

Okay....

I saw a 4 person group....carrying tripod.....i think got i gerl...I was talking with a chinese guys (tall)...i am the fat bald malay guy....with camera stuff and tripod....i dunno if i am that small that you guys did not see me....i was ther to collect some slides and negs for scan service...

regards,
me

Okay....

I saw a 4 person group....carrying tripod.....i think got i gerl...I was talking with a chinese guys (tall)...i am the fat bald malay guy....with camera stuff and tripod....i dunno if i am that small that you guys did not see me....i was ther to collect some slides and negs for scan service...

regards,
me
ok ok....nvrm... got chance one......

Hi ...

Interesting they are nowhere to be seen...but I 'wish' they were around...got more fun and 'kick' that way so that we could play 'hide, shoot and seek'! :dent:

Thanks to Almond for organising the outing this morning. Have a great time and learn a lot of things, including pottery making. Even though it rain half of the time, we had a lot of fun. :gbounce:

Here are shots taken by my digital camera. Will post more once I get the ones taken by my SLR developed.

http://www.pbase.com/art2d2/dragon_kilin&page=1

Some of the highlights of this outing are

- learning pottery making
- malkw shows his skills
- Taking a lorry ride after the photo shoot.

Keep and eye on image IMG_0042.JPG where sulhan doing the "Ghost" version of pottery making with malkw. ;p

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Any group photos to show?
closest thing i have to a group shot...

dragon_kiln.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.