Jan 4, 2014
Singapore
Hi Frnds
Recently i bought this pixel king wireless setup
Yesterday i tried to use it in my A77 but didnt worked. Folowe this video"
" but failed
anybody can advise?

Thnx, in advance

Usually reading the Pixel King user manual should help if you are new to this.
1. In general you must select the unit on camera as transmitter/master and the off camera flash trigger unit as slave/reciever.
2. Set both master and slave to the same channel and flash group.
3. There may be a power up sequence ,either camera first or trigger unit.
4. You can test both units in manual off camera by not mounting master on camera hotshoe. Just power up flash and wait for ready light to come on.Press the test button on master/transmitter.
5. You may need to read camera manual if there are any settings that need to be set to use flash.

Hope this helps and a read here: there is a mention of version 2 firmware...just use the version that came with pixel king until you are familiar before attempting a firmware upgrade. Read the comments of users below article.
http://flashhavoc.com/pixel-king-pro-for-sony-released/

Last edited:
Reactions: The Bull
Usually reading the Pixel King user manual should help if you are new to this.
1. In general you must select the unit on camera as transmitter/master and the off camera flash trigger uinit as slave.
2. Set both master and slave to the same frequency and flash group.
3. There may be a power up sequence ,either xcamera first or trigger unit.
4. You can test both units in manual off camera by not mounting master on camera hotshoe. Just power up flash and wait for ready light to come on.Press the test button on master/transmitter.
5. You may need to read camera manual if there are any settings that need to be set to use flash.

Hope this helps and a read here: therec is a mention of version 2 firmware...just use the version that came with pixel king until you are familiar before attempting a firmware upgrade. Read the comments of users below article.
http://flashhavoc.com/pixel-king-pro-for-sony-released/

Hello
Thank you for the tips. Will try for sure